[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned "Abusive"

4 posters

Go down

Banned "Abusive" Empty Banned "Abusive"

Post  Hike Hun 21st March 2009, 2:28 am

Hello, I was just on the 24/7 office server and it was really laggy and when I got naded i didnt respawn after about a min, so I figured my game had froze or there was a connection problem, so I typed "retry" into the console.... Then I got kicked saying "Abusive"?

I've been on this server tons of times & love playing on it, so please lift the ban? Thanks.

Hike Hun

Back to top Go down

Banned "Abusive" Empty typeoo

Post  Mike Hun 21st March 2009, 2:34 am

Its Mike Hunt, not hun lol

Mike Hun

Back to top Go down

Banned "Abusive" Empty Re: Banned "Abusive"

Post  Retribution 21st March 2009, 4:27 am

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 21st March 2009, 6:42 am

Retribution wrote:12MAR2009 "MIKE HUNT" STEAM_0:0:1267501: repeated spawn camping 3+

Sgt.Jer wrote:13MAR2009 "MIKE HUNT" STEAM_0:0:1267501: repeated spawn camping 3+
is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962800730

Seems to me like there have been many issues with you on MANY days, with MANY of my members.

I appreciate that you enjoy playing on our server, and the map(s) we make, such as ins_office. However, failure to follow our rules and/or members/admins instructions is something I do
NOT take lightly. Having another leader from an allie clan post you name in the "Request a Ban" section, tells me a lot. I am as of right now permanently banning you. Im not sure how long you "were" banned for, just know on both the 24/7 OFFICE and Custom Maps server, both ran by [DBD], you WILL not be able to connect due to a permanent ban. You have been an issue i've heard about for a few days, and I finally have time to address it. If you feel this is not fair, you should learn to read the clan rules when joining a server and/or listening to members/admins when they tell you that you're violating the rules! I am the founder/leader of this clan, so no use arguing!

PERMANENT BAN
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  mike hun 21st March 2009, 9:41 am

Oh i see, so clearing people out of the way of C is an issue?

Almost every time I would go out from marines towards hummer, go up the stairs, croutch behind fileing cabnets, shoot what was in my way, and then run up towards B or C depending on which needed to be taken at the time. And this is an issue? I'll admit, I have paused at thoes cabinets or in the window for a few seconds to make sure no _rpg_ was going to blow me up.

Is it my fault the exit is _right_ beside C and on the way? I mean, what am I suppose to do if I'm running towards C and see an enemy? Stand still and let him shoot me? You really only have 2 options, run all the way around the map (which is apparently the way its suppose to be done) or pass by _both_ exits. So guy A (me) is at C holding it down waiting for someone to help him (me) capture, and guy B (enemy) runs out of his spawn and shoots at me. My reaction: Shoot back. Required reaction: Get killed.

"I appreciate that you enjoy playing on our server, and the map(s) we make, such as ins_office." I take it then this is from your level design, so then it was up to you who put C right next to both exit points. And I don't shoot a guy coming from the exit beside C in the back, unless he scared the sh!t out of me.

Furthermore, IDK how manytimes I've come from that same exit and had an enemy stading in the stairwell in that little bit of cover shooting me in the back, or below the garbage bins to the right so as soon as i jump out has his sights already set and killed me.

And on top off all that, I see you guys are really good at using the friends list, and looking up who you played with... Maybe an Admin should PM these people _directly_ rather then trying to rely on the chat area, or in my case the voice chat. Since my speakers are completly messed and produce no usable sound.

Also those were posted on the 11 & 12 of march, its almost 2 weeks ago... Back then, me and my boys (who are also in that list) had litterally just downloaded the game and started playing and we say "office ohh a CS map maybe it will be fun". None of us had any clue what was going on and were just killing people.

mike hun

Back to top Go down

Post  wow 21st March 2009, 9:57 am

"To address the exits of the Insurgents, we have modified the map. I am willing to ban any Marine that throws nades into or sits under the Insurgent exit. But this isn't as big a problem as camping Marine exits. The new version will be uploaded to this server soon."

I wasn't thowing nades into the exit or sitting under the exit. How does this ban apply to me?

"well its not down to me as i am not admin but its well known on the server that spawn camping is not allowed and usally a kick or two is issued first then the ban comes."

Never kicked for spawn/exit camping.

Seems to me like the right hand doesnt know what the left is doing...

wow

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 21st March 2009, 11:44 am

Thomson85 wrote:
Retribution wrote:12MAR2009 "MIKE HUNT" STEAM_0:0:1267501: repeated spawn camping 3+

Sgt.Jer wrote:13MAR2009 "MIKE HUNT" STEAM_0:0:1267501: repeated spawn camping 3+
is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962800730

. If you feel this is not fair, you should learn to read the clan rules when joining a server and/or listening to members/admins when they tell you that you're violating the rules! I am the founder/leader of this clan, so no use arguing![/color][/b]

PERMANENT BAN

seem to me you cant read the server msg's and also what thomson said,having bad speakers is no excuse whatso ever,,,,msg's online dont need speakers....and being told by 2 clan members on 2 seperate days isnt trying either,face it you broke the rules
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 21st March 2009, 4:28 pm

Shooting people in the stairs is different than shooting people as they exit spawn.

Warning shouldn't be necessary as the words "Exit / Spawn Camping = Perma Ban" flash across the screen every couple of minutes. In order to play on the server, a person must agree to abide by these rules. Not reading rules is not the fault of server admins.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Retribution 21st March 2009, 6:03 pm

for the record, i have never reported a marine for camping ins exits, if it happens it only happens once and they stop, so i have never had too. . .

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 21st March 2009, 8:14 pm

Retribution wrote:for the record, i have never reported a marine for camping ins exits, if it happens it only happens once and they stop, so i have never had too. . .
Yeah, that doesn't happen too often. I just watch for them sitting under the exit and throwing nades in the INS spawn.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  iframs f 21st March 2009, 11:44 pm

Rofl, I love how you're both talking about things I have never done... Sitting under the exit & throwing nades into spawn... That happens waaaaay more often to marines... Countless times have I spawned and there been a nade at my feet, i respawn and theres a next one, spawn again, jump out and he's standing _right_ there. And all the annoying fucks that enter the game to do nothing more then TK in spawn.

When I have played as insurgent (which is hardly ever), the closest I possibly came to spawn killing was standing in that stairwell which you just said wasn't spawn killing.

I really dont get it thou, a week later you come on and ban people without know what actually went down. What makes matters worse is when I would stop at the filing and lean out to look down the hall I could see a [DBD] tag and from what I heard threw my shitty speakers was "Move, you're in my line of fire". So if you wanna bitch about camping that window, ban your own damn clan you bias fucks.

FTR a kill in the spawn area does not add to your score.

Oh and off the record, and who made this site? A 10 year old? Like seriously, who the hell still uses iframes? roflmfao, does this even pass W3C validation? hahaha 195 errors??? A website tells you a lot about the people running it, and 195 errors & iframes tells me you have no clue what you're doing.

iframs f

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 22nd March 2009, 1:24 am

Well judging by the maturity of your post, you surely don't seem interested in being unbanned. We don't need ass clowns like you in our servers. Have a nice day. Banned "Abusive" Mofugger
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 22nd March 2009, 2:10 am

iframs f wrote:Rofl, I love how you're both talking about things I have never done... Sitting under the exit & throwing nades into spawn... That happens waaaaay more often to marines... Countless times have I spawned and there been a nade at my feet, i respawn and theres a next one, spawn again, jump out and he's standing _right_ there. And all the annoying fucks that enter the game to do nothing more then TK in spawn.

When I have played as insurgent (which is hardly ever), the closest I possibly came to spawn killing was standing in that stairwell which you just said wasn't spawn killing.

I really dont get it thou, a week later you come on and ban people without know what actually went down. What makes matters worse is when I would stop at the filing and lean out to look down the hall I could see a [DBD] tag and from what I heard threw my shitty speakers was "Move, you're in my line of fire". So if you wanna bitch about camping that window, ban your own damn clan you bias fucks.

FTR a kill in the spawn area does not add to your score.

Oh and off the record, and who made this site? A 10 year old? Like seriously, who the hell still uses iframes? roflmfao, does this even pass W3C validation? hahaha 195 errors??? A website tells you a lot about the people running it, and 195 errors & iframes tells me you have no clue what you're doing.

I came on a week later, as I am in the US Army and dont always have time to deal with such matters. The ones who were banned were ones that have been told day after day by clan members to stop exit/spawn camping. Most got permanent bans, a few only a week. I WILL see to it, yours is in fact a permanent.

Talk your shit about my site all you want! Is it functional? Does it get the job done? Yes, it does! Lets see what you've made you fucking flamming HAPPY. Talk shit about my site, because your ass was banned? FUCK YOU! [DBD] is leading the way with INS, go fucking play on another server like SteamFriends.

You ban will not be lifted, not with that message, I dont give a fuck even if you say you're sorry now.

You know I've noticed people dont say shit until they get caught doing something, like pointing out that I am using iFrames is some kind of insult? 195 Errors? I dont see any errors, do you Chronos?

Get the fuck off my server BITCH! You just got owned!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down