[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"haha" was banned!!! due to personal vendettas

2 posters

Go down

"haha" was banned!!! due to personal vendettas Empty "haha" was banned!!! due to personal vendettas

Post  marines2005 22nd April 2009, 11:33 pm

hello, i know i was banned because i kept tking this one guy, but i was doing it in defense of our team ! the other night he was in here tking cuz there were no admins! i play with caboose and chronos all the time...i never tk just for the fuck of it. I NEVER TK ! ! ! ! ! please unban me ! i wil lnever do it again unless instructed too!!!!!! <3 btw im sry !!!!!

-haha

STEAM_0:1:14008596

^ incase you guys have a change of heart.

marines2005

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

"haha" was banned!!! due to personal vendettas Empty Re: "haha" was banned!!! due to personal vendettas

Post  Chronos 23rd April 2009, 2:49 am

We are trying some new automated things with the server. I didn't know we were until I joined just before you were autobanned. You were autobanned for "too many kicks" due to being kicked for TK's. You were banned for 1440 minutes, 24 hours. Chances are, the ban will be autolifted before the person responsible for unbanning is able to do it manually.

Thomson, I can vouch for this guy. I have played with him many times and never had any problems.

Haha, please listen to me and take my advice. I know how frustrating it can be when someone is doing shit like this and an admin is not available. But please don't take matters into your own hands. Two wrongs don't make a right. If someone is intentionally TK'ing, I ask that you post a thread with the offenders SteamID in our "Request A Ban" section. In order to get a SteamID, open console by pressing ` (the ~ next to 1) and typing status. Copy and paste the entire line for the offenders name in your post. If pressing ` does not open console, you have to enable it. To enable console, press ESC. Under OPTIONS>KEYBOARD>ADVANCED OPTIONS you will see a box that says "Enable console". Check mark this box.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down