[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned because I hade the DBD tag

5 posters

Go down

I was banned because I hade the DBD tag Empty I was banned because I hade the DBD tag

Post  blackout91 4th June 2009, 2:37 am

hey split or isnor or any admin that is reading this. I was banned because I was useing the DBD clan tag because it was my cs:s name. sapposedly there was an admin that told me to change my name and kicked me but i was afk at the time and didnt hear them say that. then later i got on and was talking to isnor about it and told him i would change my name and was then banned. i am really sorry and i really hope you will reconsider the ban. im really sorry DBD is my favorite sever it has beast maps. my steam id is 127.0.0.1:27005. please unban

blackout91

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

I was banned because I hade the DBD tag Empty Re: I was banned because I hade the DBD tag

Post  Chronos 4th June 2009, 3:09 am

blackout91 wrote:my steam id is 127.0.0.1:27005.
Lol what? That's not a Steam ID, that's an IP and port number.

Not sure who banned you, so I can't help.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

I was banned because I hade the DBD tag Empty Re: I was banned because I hade the DBD tag

Post  Split 4th June 2009, 2:01 pm

i banned you as i saw you joining and have never heard of DBD blackout....i msg'd nova(WHILE YOU WAS LOADING THE MAP)who said you had been warned twice before about your tag by two different admin and we came to the option of banning you as we thought you wern't listening........now you have to post your steam id on this forums for us to un-ban you,go into any server and open your in game console and type status,this will tell you your steam ID.

Now you have to understand that you bear the brunt of the resposibility to be at the keyboard if you are on any server as you will miss what people are saying to you, and we kick afk people quite freely as we have a busy server and also you must use a ounce of brain power to think "hhhmmmm i have a DBD tag on my name and i am going on a DBD server" anyone with half a brain will see this can cause problems as you willl not be known by anyone else.

DONT DO IT AGAIN OR I WONT LIFT THE BAN NEXT TIME.....AND IF YOU ARE AFK.......DONT FUCKING SIT IN AS A PLAYER......MOVE TO SPEC OR LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more chances

Last edited by Split on 4th June 2009, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  -isnor- 4th June 2009, 3:34 pm

Chronos wrote:
blackout91 wrote:my steam id is 127.0.0.1:27005.
Lol what? That's not a Steam ID, that's an IP and port number.

Not sure who banned you, so I can't help.

omg...i gave him the steamid, apperently he didn't add it... -.-*
-isnor-
-isnor-

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 4th June 2009, 5:58 pm

Yes, there are a LOT of DBD clans out there for almost all multiplayer games (cs, cs:s, cod4, etc).

But as stated above, to join a DBD clans website that you are not associated with, wearing the same clan tag, will only cause issues for you.

On another note, you were warned multiple times by many of my admins, and you obviously refused/ignored to change your name.

Lastly, even if you are in a CS:S clan named DBD, this isn't CS:S, so unless your clan plays INS, I don't see the relevance in wearing the clan tag.

Please post the website for your CS:S clans website!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down