[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned mc.

3 posters

Go down

banned mc. Empty banned mc.

Post  mc. 25th October 2008, 10:27 pm

i was just banned playing on trenches_2 for no reason? first i was kicked then when i came back in an admin banned me? i've been playing on your server for days and just cause I was doing really good you guys ban me? wtff? what kind of assumption was that? im 100% i was banned because i was doing good and not from having my comp scanned cause i dont got shitt to hack with. admin abuse Evil or Very Mad

mc.

Back to top Go down

banned mc. Empty Re: banned mc.

Post  Ghost02 25th October 2008, 10:34 pm

No such thing as admin abuse in DBD, got a name?

Ghost02

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  mc. 25th October 2008, 10:36 pm

there were 3 admins in the server at the time only about 6 ppl playing so i dont know who, they should still be in the custom maps server playing right now. he was kicking other ppl as well before he kicked n banned me.

mc.

Back to top Go down

Post  mc. 25th October 2008, 10:40 pm

Rements, Army11B, Thomson85, Sgt.punk3601 were all there so I do not know who it is. I dont think it was Thomson as I was playing in the server for the past few days with him there

mc.

Back to top Go down

Post  FreedomToKill 25th October 2008, 10:59 pm

mc. wrote:Rements, Army11B, Thomson85, Sgt.punk3601 were all there so I do not know who it is. I dont think it was Thomson as I was playing in the server for the past few days with him there

Army and Punk do not have admin i believe, so it must have been remenents or Thomson.
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://DBDClan.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  mc. 25th October 2008, 11:10 pm

yea well i guess its rements, cause thompson seemed like he was having fun playing against me? i was pretty much playing against all the admins and then i got banned for no reason. can anyone here unban me?

mc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 25th October 2008, 11:12 pm

FreedomToKill wrote:
mc. wrote:Rements, Army11B, Thomson85, Sgt.punk3601 were all there so I do not know who it is. I dont think it was Thomson as I was playing in the server for the past few days with him there

Army and Punk do not have admin i believe, so it must have been remenents or Thomson.

It was I, I was reviewing a demo (video) of your gameplay, for possible hacking, it's clear and your ban was only for 4hrs. Give me your steam id and i'll waive it.... this was just SOP, Standard Operating Procedure, and is nothing personal. I hope you understand. It's not admin abuse, it is regulation, and a member questioned your gameplay... so we reviewed, you are clear and I hope you understand and accept my appology. But, be clear this is [DBD]'s server, therefore such action is not abuse! We try to be fair, and in doing so, we might have to temp ban in order to review such things! I hope you continue to enjoy playing with us!

So you choices are to wait 4 hrs or give me your steam ID

to get steam id, go into another server and type "status" in console without the quotations!

Thank you for understanding!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content