[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for Cheating/Exploits

+3
Chronos
Thomson85
khan_mongoloid
7 posters

Go down

Banned for Cheating/Exploits Empty Banned for Cheating/Exploits

Post  khan_mongoloid 9th April 2009, 11:48 pm

I was in the server and a bunch of your sister clan {Cobra_Youth}. They were on the insurgent side while I was second on the team on marine side. I mentioned over voice chat that Cobra Youth was a pretty lame name in the same vein as Icy Hot Stuntaz and received my ban. For cheating. Funny that they were listening in on the marine side to cheat but I got reprimanded.

I do not cheat. I am not a cheater. Also, Cobra Youth happens to be a really lame name for faggots. I stand by that sentiment.

Anyhow, it's pretty shitty that you got these stooges laying down bans left and right on YOUR server. Might want to look into that.

khan_mongoloid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Banned for Cheating/Exploits Empty Re: Banned for Cheating/Exploits

Post  Thomson85 10th April 2009, 3:12 am

khan_mongoloid wrote:I was in the server and a bunch of your sister clan {Cobra_Youth}. They were on the insurgent side while I was second on the team on marine side. I mentioned over voice chat that Cobra Youth was a pretty lame name in the same vein as Icy Hot Stuntaz and received my ban. For cheating. Funny that they were listening in on the marine side to cheat but I got reprimanded.

I do not cheat. I am not a cheater. Also, Cobra Youth happens to be a really lame name for faggots. I stand by that sentiment.

Anyhow, it's pretty shitty that you got these stooges laying down bans left and right on YOUR server. Might want to look into that.

We do monitor those bans by all admins, the cobrayouth admins (there are only 2) are reputable players who I have been playing INS for years with. As admins we have the ability to listen to the opposite team, to moderate the server. This is a tool especially useful when there is not an admin on the other team. It is not cheating, is admining the server and every admin tool used on INS has it.

I will talk to the CobraYouth leader about this, and if you don't like their name, that is your opinion. However, flamming the name of a allied clan on the [DBD] server is not smart. Why must you announce how you feel about the name? It's your opinion, keep it to yourself. 2nd, Do you think coming to my forums with that addittude will get your ban lifted? Think before you speak.

I understand your frustrated for getting banned over something you find so bizarre. But let me explain another thing. Sourcemod only gives you a limited selection of reasons why you are banning someone. You cant select "Talking shit" or "flamming clan name". Then ban you received was basically an "other reasons" that is used in INS.

Like I said, I will find out the details and post when I can with how this will (maybe) resolved.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 10th April 2009, 5:37 am

Agreed. They are our ally. Being disrespectful to our clan, or our Allies, is not acceptable. Some may argue, "You're violating my 1st amendment!" Well, bad news. It's our server, not America's. We don't tolerate and disrespectfulness towards our clan, our members, our allies, and no racism. You are entitled to your opinions, but should keep them to yourself. When you come into our server, your 1st amendment right belongs to us.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  khan_mongoloid 10th April 2009, 11:14 am

Why do you hate freedom?

I literally said, "You know, Cobra Youth is a pretty lame sounding name. On the level of Icy Hot Stuntaz." Hardly the worst offense I've committed even in the presence of you guys. If their vagina's gunna get all bloody over some basic trash talk, then I'll be glad to take it to another server isn't moderated by fragile ego'ed dictators.

khan_mongoloid

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 10th April 2009, 2:13 pm

khan_mongoloid wrote:Why do you hate freedom?

I literally said, "You know, Cobra Youth is a pretty lame sounding name. On the level of Icy Hot Stuntaz." Hardly the worst offense I've committed even in the presence of you guys. If their vagina's gunna get all bloody over some basic trash talk, then I'll be glad to take it to another server isn't moderated by fragile ego'ed dictators.

You know, I was going to take this issue up with the CobraYouth leader, and your ban was probably going to get lifted but...

khan_mongoloid wrote:I'll be glad to take it to another server isn't moderated by fragile ego'ed dictators.

Dictators... lol... dont make me laugh. I dont think its a dictatorship, but then again, you contribute no way in funding the server, therefore, I am not going to listen to how you want it ran. We try to be fair, cry if you want... maybe you should just take your shit to another clan. You act like you dont care! But, if you really didnt care, you wouldnt be on here contesting the ban. So, loose the attitude if you want that fucking ban lifted.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Jer 14th April 2009, 3:48 pm

I LOL'd

I didn't ban this guy but he seems like a prick, thanks for telling him where to put it.

For myself, I wouldn't ban someone from your server for talking shit about my clan. However I may have told him to tone it down and then kicked/banned him for refusing to listen to admin if he didn't.

BTW Cobra-Youth IS a dictatorship for those of you that don't already know. It just happens to be a representative dictatorship LOL.

Banned for Cheating/Exploits NoFreedomOnlyCobra
Sgt. Jer
Sgt. Jer

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-12

http://cobrayouth.6.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 15th April 2009, 2:10 am

Sgt. Jer wrote:

I LOL'd

I didn't ban this guy but he seems like a prick, thanks for telling him where to put it.

For myself, I wouldn't ban someone from your server for talking shit about my clan. However I may have told him to tone it down and then kicked/banned him for refusing to listen to admin if he didn't.

BTW Cobra-Youth IS a dictatorship for those of you that don't already know. It just happens to be a representative dictatorship LOL.

lol thats why i like you sgt.jer....your funny lol
Banned for Cheating/Exploits NoFreedomOnlyCobra
[u]
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  [REB]smily95 15th April 2009, 4:56 am

FOR THAT BS HE IS NOW BANNED FROM ALL [reb] SERVERS TO . WHAT A DICK lol!

[REB]smily95

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  -isnor- 16th April 2009, 9:00 am

hahahaha...Freeeedoooooom Very Happy Laughing
-isnor-
-isnor-

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down