[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joining DBD - via Chronos

4 posters

Go down

joining DBD - via Chronos Empty joining DBD - via Chronos

Post  U.S. Navy SEALs 5th April 2009, 11:30 pm

hey, my name is logan, i go by Navy S.E.A.L.s in game, I've been playing on your servers for a while now anD i really enjoy the group dynamic that I find. DBD Chronos told me to come here if I wanted to be recruited. I'm 18 years old and I am currently enlisted in the United states navy, I'd be honored to become a part of your community if you'd have me.

Last edited by Thomson85 on 6th April 2009, 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chronos not cronos - Changed name in thread)
U.S. Navy SEALs
U.S. Navy SEALs
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

joining DBD - via Chronos Empty Re: joining DBD - via Chronos

Post  Thomson85 6th April 2009, 4:37 am

U.S. Navy SEALs wrote:hey, my name is logan, i go by Navy S.E.A.L.s in game, I've been playing on your servers for a while now anD i really enjoy the group dynamic that I find. DBD Chronos told me to come here if I wanted to be recruited. I'm 18 years old and I am currently enlisted in the United states navy, I'd be honored to become a part of your community if you'd have me.

Oh no, a squid... j/k... I myself am in the US Army, 4th Infantry Division. No rivalry... welcome to the clan, we'll test you out as a recruit. Im the founder and leader of [DBD] and its pretty basic here, we have 4 ranks

[list][*] [CMD] - Commander
[*] [SGT] - Sergeant
[*] Full members only wear the clan tag
[*] [R] - Recruits

Below is an automated message, please read it, and be advised that GSC will soon be replaced with Teamspeak... still read dbdvoice.tk and install GSC until told otherwise

[b]****AUTOMATIC MESSAGE****

Welcome to [DBD]

You are a recruit under review by all current members. This thread, your recruitment thread, is to be used for people to welcome you into the clan, but also for members to post any good or bad opinions on your gameplay, in-game performance, attitude, mic usage, etc......

Once again, welcome to the clan, wear the tag with pride, and remember the more active you are, the quicker your recruitment phase will be and the faster you will be promoted!

Make sure to get GSC and get on and chat with us. Any questions, hit me up on steam or PM me on here.

Also, go to www.dbdclan.com and go to the download section for a list of all the things we recommend and use....GSC is on there... click a logo to download the application.

We also HIGHLY recommend you try our custom insurgency patch at: www.dbdpatch.tk, as of now, you might wait until around the 18th to download it, because thats when we release our newest version V0.2 "Insurgency: DBD Edition"

Just be respectful of all players, especially [DBD] and {CobraYouth} members. Get GSC so we can get to chatting while playing - For download and tutorial for GSC go here: [url=www.dbdvoice.tk]www.dbdvoice.tk]

Have any questions PM (Private Message) me on here or hit me up on steam! Enjoy

Also post in the forums...

if you've downloaded the patch, tell us what you thought of it under the TECH section of the forums!
[/quote]
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 6th April 2009, 4:41 pm

You want him to throw on a recruitment tag?
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 6th April 2009, 7:53 pm

Chronos wrote:You want him to throw on a recruitment tag?

Yes, anytime I reply with the automatic message, they have been accepted as a recruit... throw on that clan and recruit tag
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  U.S. Navy SEALs 8th April 2009, 1:18 am

Thank you for accepting me to your clan, I'll hit up the GSC server tomorrow, I already have it so thats great. Unfortunately tonight I'm out training but tomorrow I'll be on during the day and I'll make sure to get on and hit you guys up on the server. I was also wondering if there's a competitive team for me to try out for? I'm a fair good hand at most FPS and I can get better fast. Once again, thanks for accepting me and I'll see y'all on the server sometime soon I hope.
U.S. Navy SEALs
U.S. Navy SEALs
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 10th April 2009, 7:24 am

U.S. Navy SEALs wrote:Thank you for accepting me to your clan, I'll hit up the GSC server tomorrow, I already have it so thats great.
Be sure to post your username here -
https://deathbeforedishonor.forumotion.net/dbd-voice-server-f21/gsc-usernames-t107.htm
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

joining DBD - via Chronos Empty welcome

Post  Cadaver 11th April 2009, 8:03 pm

Please download GSC 1.0 as 2.0 is still beta
Cadaver
Cadaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  U.S. Navy SEALs 11th April 2009, 8:06 pm

Yeah thanks, I just realized that I had 2.0 cause your servers were all not there. I'll go download it now.
U.S. Navy SEALs
U.S. Navy SEALs
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 12th April 2009, 1:13 am

Follow the provided tutorial to avoid any complications: www.dbdvoice.tk
Thomson85
Thomson85