[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me)

3 posters

Go down

Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me) Empty Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me)

Post  Dukeleto 5th April 2009, 11:06 am

The.O.C are a European, mainly British clan, consisting of experienced, older gamers. We run several INS servers, the first of which is (sometimes) the European no.1
We recently started running custom content on our second large public server, and after a couple of great games on your server, we were hoping to get Hard Cells permission to host Office on it. It's a really great custom map, awesome looking, albeit with some balance issues (but then what INS map doesn't?!)
I understand that it's a work in progress, but I really think it will give our regulars a different experience, as well as perhaps introducing some CS noobs to why INS is better!
Cheers

Dukeleto

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me) Empty Re: Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me)

Post  Chronos 5th April 2009, 9:54 pm

He was asking me if we would mind if he hosted it on his server across the pond. I directed him here and told him to ask just to make sure it wouldn't be a problem.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me) Empty Re: Hosting Ins_office (Chronos sent me)

Post  Thomson85 6th April 2009, 4:20 am

Chronos wrote:He was asking me if we would mind if he hosted it on his server across the pond. I directed him here and told him to ask just to make sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Let me think it over and talk to Hardcell about it, this isnt the first EURO clan to request this.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down