[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

places where not to fire from in office

5 posters

Go down

places where not to fire from in office Empty places where not to fire from in office

Post  Split 22nd March 2009, 7:55 pm

places where not to fire from in office Cs_officeSPAWNWARNINGS

i just found made up this quick....maybe we can post it or a revised copy on the map at spawns
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

places where not to fire from in office Empty Re: places where not to fire from in office

Post  Chronos 22nd March 2009, 10:08 pm

I added a couple of points. I'm waiting to hear back from Thomson to see if we can enable spawn protection, especially for the marines.

places where not to fire from in office Cs_officeSPAWNWARNINGS
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

places where not to fire from in office Empty Re: places where not to fire from in office

Post  Spielkat 23rd March 2009, 3:15 am

That's neat and useful. As a rule i never shoot into spawn, even if i see a guy in there, only exception is sometimes as i am running into C i have to take a shot as they leave, but they usually get me first anyways. Wink. Though the window from the main hallway probably should be on there too.

Spielkat

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 23rd March 2009, 4:12 am

i have to disagree with two of yours chronos....the two that look towards spawns from the stairs(one for each spawn via each staircase)...there is not direct view from there into the spawn and the ramp cant be seen....this is also why i didnt inclued the large glass window area past the elevators towards the ramp as the ramp/spawn cant be seen from there either....you have to draw the line somewhere otherwise if you look at the map with all these area added including the window theres not gonna be a lot of map to play on lol
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

Post  Spielkat 23rd March 2009, 10:29 pm

I have seen people get banned shooting from the stairs so if that happens it would be a good idea to keep it on the map.

Spielkat

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

places where not to fire from in office Empty theres a new versian of office out

Post  softcell420 23rd March 2009, 11:02 pm

i made ins_office2 and it fixes sum spawn issues and changes ins spawn but i like that overview did u make that or get the cs office one? i could use that for the load screen overview

softcell420

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 23rd March 2009, 11:03 pm

Split, what elevators do you keep talking about? I've never seen any elevators confused .

I included those 2 of the staircases because these seem to be the most popular spots. When exiting from spawn, there really is no way to take cover at either location and I have seen the entire team mowed down from both stairwells. Although you can't see the ramp or exit directly, it is far too easy for a single person to take out half the MAR team (or more) from both of these locations.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 23rd March 2009, 11:13 pm

Chronos wrote:Split, what elevators do you keep talking about? I've never seen any elevators confused .

Yes, what elevators are there on ins_office?
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 24th March 2009, 12:10 am

sorry i am a old long time player of css and have always called that area elevators because in css there are two elevator doors there
right hand side of the map

places where not to fire from in office Cs_officeelevatordoors
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down