[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office

+2
Split
fevafortheflava
6 posters

Go down

New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office Empty New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office

Post  fevafortheflava 12th March 2009, 5:02 pm

98 "[REB] Pastie Mc'Spawncamper" STEAM_0:1:20272949 02:52 143 0 active

This is a new low for the spawncamps I have seen, he was proned in the Alpha window that can see into Marine spawn with a deployed RPK, he was shooting into the marine spawn killing people as they spawned. He got half of 2 spawns, probly 13 or 14 people. Only died after his RPK ran out and I shot him in the head as he tried to reload.

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office Empty Re: New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office

Post  Split 12th March 2009, 5:06 pm

lol glad you got the headshot
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office Empty Re: New low for spawncampers on the 24/7 Office

Post  Retribution 12th March 2009, 5:38 pm

actualy i see this too, but i know there are some cases where this is ok, i saw thomson doing it before, and i wana here from him how and when this is ok?

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti-Shock 12th March 2009, 8:22 pm

fevafortheflava wrote:98 "[REB] Pastie Mc'Spawncamper" STEAM_0:1:20272949 02:52 143 0 active

This is a new low for the spawncamps I have seen, he was proned in the Alpha window that can see into Marine spawn with a deployed RPK, he was shooting into the marine spawn killing people as they spawned. He got half of 2 spawns, probly 13 or 14 people. Only died after his RPK ran out and I shot him in the head as he tried to reload.

I am suprised that a [REB] member would do this, are you sure it was him?

Anti-Shock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fevafortheflava 15th March 2009, 4:16 pm

Sorry, didnt check this for a few days..Anyways I am positive it was a [REB] because I was really surprised to see him doing that, I have played the REB server before and they seem to HATE spawn/exit campers and I dunno if thomson did it or what but that guy was shooting over the exit and killing people literally the second that spawned, and they didnt have the capture points so its not like the game was gonna end in a few seconds.

EDIT: Oh yea, that headshot was pretty awesome, I used the M14 so I could see he was about to finish reloading.

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 16th March 2009, 1:13 am

fevafortheflava wrote:I dunno if thomson did it or what

I'm not sure where on the map you are describing. But the only time I find exit camping ok, is to defend the final objective while your team is capturing it, and ONLY if the teams spawn is right there....

in ins_office, if you are a insurgent, and your team is capturing A, a few shots out the window is sometimes necessary.

I'll talk to smiley and let him know...
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  [REB]smily95 16th March 2009, 1:29 am

hello all this is [REB]smily95
i do apologize for pasties swan camping . We do allow it in our server to an extent no rpg nades or saws and such . i will have a talk with him and let him know to check the rules for the server before treating it like ours

again I'm sorry for the infraction pastie is a overall good guy so i'm sure it was an over site on his par

[REB]smily95

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 16th March 2009, 1:37 am

[REB]Smiley95 is the INS division commander for [REB]

Him and I talked it over.... as he wrote, he will inform pastie about the issue....

as [REB] is our allies, no ban will be issued, this does not mean members of allied clans can't be banned, because they can. I just dont see the point, as now he will be informed of our rules.

This thread is locked!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down