[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned for spawncamping?

+2
Chronos
wow
6 posters

Go down

banned for spawncamping? Empty banned for spawncamping?

Post  wow 22nd March 2009, 6:57 am

You guys banned me for reason "being gay" no warnings or anythings apparently I was "spawn camping" when that is 100% not true, I shot an admin as he was leaving spawn sitting at the humvee, I then proceeded to run to front office, before I could get there I was banned. I don't see the justice in not giving a warning or even a temp ban.

and if any admin whom I killed who wants to try and disprove anything i've said

"*** [SM] You killed [DBD] Chronos [SGT] - he was sitting at the file cabinets looking at our spawn

*** [SM] You killed Glitch - same thing as chronos

*** [SM] You killed PhongBong - i did spawn kill this guy

*** [SM] You killed [DBD] Caboose [R] - you where outside of the spawn just sitting there

Disconnect: For Being HAPPY.
Disconnect: For Being HAPPY."

my steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:2329441

wow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

banned for spawncamping? Empty Re: banned for spawncamping?

Post  Chronos 22nd March 2009, 7:24 am

I banned you for exit camping. I spec'd you and watched you do it. I'm tired of people whining about "O NOES, I DIDN'T GET TEH WARNING" The warning "Exit camping / spawn camping = Perma Ban" flashes across the screen every minute or 2. Exit camping = being "gay".
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wow 22nd March 2009, 7:31 am

Lol you didn't spectate, quit flattering yourself, I got banned when I killed you, obviously you're delusional

edit: notice how my steam log shows me killing you then me getting banned, coincidence? lolnot

wow

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti-Shock 22nd March 2009, 2:30 pm

wow wrote:Lol you didn't spectate, quit flattering yourself, I got banned when I killed you, obviously you're delusional

edit: notice how my steam log shows me killing you then me getting banned, coincidence? lolnot

I know I am assuming a lot here but, you seem like an intelligent person, so wouldn't you guess that the best way to get unbanned (Which I am assuming you do, because you came on the forums in the first place) is not disrespect the admins that decide your fate? Is is OBVIOUS that you like our server, otherwise why would you take the time to come on OUR FORUMS and try to plead your case, or you're just some ingorant forum troll ass wipe that enjoys antagonizing people, either way, if I was in charge of the descion here, it would be a definite no, and I hope the admin that DID ban you, gives the same response.

Peace bitch.

Anti-Shock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 22nd March 2009, 3:42 pm

I agree with anti-shock, to come onto our server with that additude, will get you nowhere. Doesnt matter if he spectated you or not. Chronos is a reputable player/admin, so I take his word that he did.

If you're going to take the time to come to our server to contest your ban, leave the hostility at the door. Seriously, if a cop pulls you over for speeding, and you wernt. Are you going to jump out of your car and start yelling at him, telling him how he's wrong? Think about it!

Your call Chronos.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 22nd March 2009, 5:32 pm

wow wrote:Lol you didn't spectate, quit flattering yourself, I got banned when I killed you, obviously you're delusional

Well if I wasn't spec'ing you as you say because you killed me then were banned, that means 1 or 2 things. You are lying and killed me as I exited spawn or another member witnessed you killing players as they exited spawn. This is exit camping. I don't have the time to keep track of every exit campers details, as there are just too many of you. Doing so would require vast amounts of energy and I'm just too lazy to do so.
Keep the ban, he insulted my sanity and is looking for a pissing match.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  wow 22nd March 2009, 11:44 pm

It's only human nature to be angry when something that they feel is unjust happens, I would like to take the time to come on for my final post whether or not I get unbanned to say I do enjoy playing on this server and that I'm sorry. I've had many admins in my days of FPS' ban me flat out for no reason then I go to their forums and the other admins back him up because they're in their clan and will 100% of the time take his/her side, I feel that if you wish to limit the 'spawn camping' in your server you may want to change maps seeing is how no matter how you look at it, you walk out T spawn towards backyard there's always a marine with a MG or a M4 sitting there ready to shoot you, the map is flawed is so many different ways to say that I was 'spawn camping' only due to the fact you walk out of your spawn and you're in theirs.

wow

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 23rd March 2009, 5:34 am

wow wrote:It's only human nature to be angry when something that they feel is unjust happens, I would like to take the time to come on for my final post whether or not I get unbanned to say I do enjoy playing on this server and that I'm sorry. I've had many admins in my days of FPS' ban me flat out for no reason then I go to their forums and the other admins back him up because they're in their clan and will 100% of the time take his/her side, I feel that if you wish to limit the 'spawn camping' in your server you may want to change maps seeing is how no matter how you look at it, you walk out T spawn towards backyard there's always a marine with a MG or a M4 sitting there ready to shoot you, the map is flawed is so many different ways to say that I was 'spawn camping' only due to the fact you walk out of your spawn and you're in theirs.

A new version of ins_office called ins_office2 will be uploaded to the 24/7 OFFICE server soon, which changes the Terrorist spawn all together, and puts objective C to the old Terrorist spawn.

Chronos, please post here with how long the ban is for?
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 23rd March 2009, 5:34 pm

Thomson85 wrote:Chronos, please post here with how long the ban is for?
For eva eva
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Msgt. Thielen 17th April 2009, 12:24 pm

Dude You Agree To Terms Before You Even Start Playing And Now Everybody Always Has A Problem Waaa Waaaa Waaa Cry Cry When They Get Caught Doing Somthing Wrong I Dont get It But I Guess Its Just The Way The World Is. O Well

Msgt. Thielen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 18th April 2009, 3:53 am

Msgt. Thielen wrote:Dude You Agree To Terms Before You Even Start Playing And Now Everybody Always Has A Problem Waaa Waaaa Waaa Cry Cry When They Get Caught Doing Somthing Wrong I Dont get It But I Guess Its Just The Way The World Is. O Well

never a truer word said thielen, 100% agree with you
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down