[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan

4 posters

Go down

please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan Empty please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan

Post  deltaman23 9th April 2009, 1:12 am

Name:dylan

In Game Name:dylan steam name deltaman23

Who recruited you?no one i was just playing your server

What [DBD] members have you played with?[um there was spork and um i forgot the other one Sad

Why do you want to join [DBD]?well the title say's it i was ban from my clan from one of my friends who also was the boss of it.

deltaman23

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan Empty Re: please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan

Post  Split 9th April 2009, 1:58 am

hi i must 1st ask what was the reason you clan banned you?
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan Empty The FULL "Why"

Post  Cadaver 9th April 2009, 2:00 am

Really, Split is right. We will need to know the "WHY" and what lead up to the boot. Give us the whole story.

Got anyone who will vouch for you the Clan knows? What was your last Clan?

Deltaman23... yeah, I played a bit with you...

You play with "voice" on?

PLEASE NOTE - Per our Recruiting Rules: (Click on "Recruiting" in the top Menu on Home Page...) We have an age limit of 18...
Cadaver
Cadaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan Empty Re: please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan

Post  Thomson85 9th April 2009, 4:37 am

We have made a few exceptions for players under the required age, however, providing a reason as to why you were banned is a good one. It doesn't look good getting banned from your OWN clan. I will not make a call on this since split and cadaver have initiated it per the new recruiting regulations. However, I wanted to point out I am glad to see the steps you 2 are taking Twisted Evil

So keep doing this with the recruitment thread [SGT]'s
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 9th April 2009, 11:31 am

thanks thomson. Very Happy
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

please let me join i was just kick out of my own clan Empty friend troubles

Post  deltaman23 9th April 2009, 4:09 pm

well me and my friend and me got in a fight and the next day i get this email saying i was ban from our clan
oh and the clan was elemenated so there is no homepage and sorry about the mic thing my elbow will touch the vocie key really sorry and well if you don't want me on your clan go with i was just trying to find a nother clan 2 join

deltaman23

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 9th April 2009, 5:55 pm

ok well sorry but after talking to the other admin on here the answer is no....not because you where banned but because you are under our exception for the age limit and to be honest we only bend that rule on very special terms.sorry again and thanks for showing us interest
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 9th April 2009, 11:30 pm

APPLICATION DENIED
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down