[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha 3 Released!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

[DBD] Clan :: GAMES :: RnL

Go down

Alpha 3 Released!!!!!!!!!! Empty Alpha 3 Released!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FreedomToKill 23rd December 2008, 6:31 pm

Alright guys, the new version of Resistance and Liberation is out, and we've now got Machine guns Cool

This mod is seriously shaping up to be one of the best source mods to date, and the latest improvements are 1 step closer to a solid beta release.

I hope alot more of us start playing this game, I think the servers will be a bit busier now that a new version has been released. In fact, I may rent a 24-32 player DBD server for this game in the new year, to help get people into it, IF our other clan members produce enough $$$ to keep the INS server going.

Here's some Screenshots: Link

Source: www.resistanceandliberation.com

Release Notes & Known Issues:

MGs:
MG42 Skin is a placeholder. We finally found a new texture artist, but there's no reason to hold this release back for a single texture.
MG Sounds are about to be redone aswell.
We are aware, that the bullet chains do not reflect the actual bullets left and do stay, even if you're out of ammo.

New Maps:
Ardennes is a small map suitable for lower player numbers made by our new Mapper Til "Albatros" Sichel, who's already working on his next map for RnL.
Ste. Mere Eglise is the oldest and biggest RnL map incorporating all the problems it brings. Due to it's size and open layout it might fail big time, but with all the work and effort it took, we feel it's worth the risk. From all our maps this is the one with the highest grade of realism, without teamwork on both sides it just wont work and we are just as excited as you are to finally see it in action.
St. Come Du Mont and Ste. Marie Du Mont were both updated according to your comments and suggestions.

Bugfixes:
Autobolting is now optional
Bayonet sounds and impacts
Mortars now do damage
NCO map tweaked
Smoke nade exploit fixed
Black screen bug fixed
Default ticket count increased from 100 to 150
Ragdoll count decreased
Early fading of static props removed
A lot of minor fixes

Download Links:
Full release (565 MB): http://bi-studio.com/files/ResistanceAndLiberationAlpha3.exe

Also, Add me to your steam if you want to play this game with me,

Steam Name: claytrainor Cool
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://DBDClan.Com

Back to top Go down

Alpha 3 Released!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Alpha 3 Released!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Anti-Shock 24th December 2008, 1:19 am

is this where you have been you little fucker?

good thing i'm downloading it right now.....

Anti-Shock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down