[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

3 posters

Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Empty S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Post  FREAXXX 7th October 2008, 3:58 pm

Im a big fan of STALKER. There very very fun games. The first was creepy, even more with the Oblivion Lost mod, OMFG, i havent had the shit scared outta me like that n a while. The Prequel Clear Sky is great. I love the Faction Wars feature of the game, i love the first game that you explored on your own, and i love the prequel because of the squad aspect of it. Both games have great graphics. Soc's (which is short for Shadow of Chernobyl) graphic detail was hounded on alot cuz the textures seemed "dull"..well it was dull in Chernobyl from what ive seen in photos of the real place. Clear Sky's graphics are smexy Very Happy ..it has DX10 features now, WOO I love you ...and DX9 on Clear is good. The AI is really smart (unless theres a bug, LOL), they can really get on ya lol. I cant really think of anything esle to mention ATM, well i do..LOL...I recommend the games to all of you. Like i say very fun. If you like spooky games, youll like SoC..and get Clear Sky to. cuz ill answer some questions you'd probably have from playing SoC. Well im done talking for now. Feel free to ask me something about that games, I own both in CD from and on steam. Oh and my steam ID is eric_parsley. Feel free to add me Smile
FREAXXX
FREAXXX

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Empty Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Post  DeadZombie 10th October 2008, 10:05 pm

Aw man id play that, But my computer specs might not be able to take it, its defeinattly gonna Compeate with Fallout

O and i cant spell
DeadZombie
DeadZombie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Empty Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky

Post  FREAXXX 11th October 2008, 10:37 pm

No i think you comp could play it Very Happy

Here the Min and Recommend

Min

o Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP(Service Pack 2)/Microsoft® Windows® 2000 SP4
o Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
o Graphics: 128 MB DirectX® 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 5700 / ATI Radeon® 9600
o Memory: 512 MB RAM
o Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
o Hard Drive: 10 GB free hard disc space

Max

o Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista (SP1)
o Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 / AMD 64 X2 4200+
o Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible card* / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 8800 GT / ATI Radeon® HD 2900 XT
o Memory: 2 GB RAM
o Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
o Hard Drive: 10 GB free hard disc space

Oh and if you can play Clear Sky you can fo sho play SoC
FREAXXX
FREAXXX

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadZombie 12th October 2008, 12:10 am

Oh well ive got the graphics covered im not sure about the rest but i now i might actually be able to run it. Very Happy

Last edited by DeadZombie on 12th October 2008, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Im dumb.)
DeadZombie
DeadZombie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  FREAXXX 12th October 2008, 12:27 am

What are you not sure about
FREAXXX
FREAXXX

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 12th October 2008, 12:43 am

FREAXXX wrote:What are you not sure about

I believe he is referring to the rest of his system specs. He's saying he knows his GPU (graphics card) meets the Min. standards to play, but not sure about things like:

• RAM

• CPU

• Sound card

Get it? Got it? Good!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down