[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More conspiracy for Hardcell

5 posters

Go down

More conspiracy for Hardcell Empty More conspiracy for Hardcell

Post  Chronos 31st July 2009, 10:05 pm

Saw this on History Channel few nights back. We've had an abnormally cool summer, with only 4 or 5 days above 80 and most around 70. Because of this, we have had next to no storms and it's pissing me off (I like to storm chase). I blame the government -

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=27005

Oh and Hardcell, aliens aren't real. It's the government, google "Blue Beam Project".

Last edited by Chronos on 1st August 2009, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

More conspiracy for Hardcell Empty Re: More conspiracy for Hardcell

Post  sgt.overby 1st August 2009, 1:26 am

you do that.....and we'll all say that we agreed when they come after you......got to love that conspiracy.
sgt.overby
sgt.overby

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-05-26

http://www.munkyviewfilms.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Retribution 2nd August 2009, 8:50 pm

the only weather control we actualy have is cloud seeding, the rest is all early research or not worth the trouble

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt. Jer 3rd August 2009, 1:08 am

I recommend you do some more research on HAARP.

We were doing cloud seeding back in the Vietnam war. I'm not convinced there haven't been any advances in the field of weather warfare since then...
Sgt. Jer
Sgt. Jer

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-12

http://cobrayouth.6.forumer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 3rd August 2009, 2:14 am

Agreed, HAARP has been around for a few years. More so, the Russians built a large ELF (extremely low frequency) array before that, called Woodpecker (now known as Duga-3). These were supposedly built as early warning systems for incoming ICBM's. Lower wavelength radio transmissions reflect off of the ionosphere, a phenomenon known as "skip" to HAM operators. It's very easy to "bounce" a signal half way across the planet. Hell, it can even be aimed. I use to "aim" my radio transmissions all the time. LF can be very harmful, just as higher freq microwaves can be. I find it very possible that the right frequency(ies) could be used to manipulate the ionosphere. Everything has a resonant frequency, which is how microwaves cook food. Where microwaves are closer to the visible lightwave spectrum, LF is closer to the electromagnetic wave spectrum (opposite end). The ionosphere is essentially compromised of plasma, which is affected by magnetics, hence it is plausible that the ionosphere could be manipulated with the right combination of low frequency at a high enough power output.

Don't ask me how I know all this...I had too much free time when I was younger.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Retribution 5th August 2009, 3:22 pm

err
first, it bonces of the ionoshpere, if you wanted to use it to effect it, it couldn't bounce :/
second, in order to do anything of signifigance with low frequency wave, you need alot of power
third, just because you can fuck around with the ionosphere doesn't mean you can control weather, we just don't know enough about it
and cloud seeding is not in use in the usa anymore, it was an ecological disaster, china uses it, its why there enviroment is so fucked up

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 6th August 2009, 4:21 am

Retribution wrote:err
first, it bonces of the ionoshpere, if you wanted to use it to effect it, it couldn't bounce :/
All RD bounces off the ionosphere, to an extent. Certain freq's more than others. Not sure about ELF wavelengths, I never really got into ELF due to the size antenna's needed (example - antenna needed to generate a desirable transmission frequency such as 30Hz must be more than 1,200 miles long). HAARP is capable of radiating ELF, but supposedly doesn't directly transmit ELF. Instead, ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km.
Retribution wrote:second, in order to do anything of signifigance with low frequency wave, you need alot of power
According to HAARP's site, the system is able to produce approximately 3.6 million Watts of radio frequency power. Approximately 10 million Watts of prime power are required when the transmitter system is operating at full power. But, some estimate it to be more around an output of 170 megawatts. Whether it be only 3.6 MW or an astounding 170MW's, that's a fucking lot of RF. To put it into perspective, the highest legal limit allowed by the FCC for an AM radio station is 50kW's, 100kW's for FM.
Retribution wrote:third, just because you can fuck around with the ionosphere doesn't mean you can control weather, we just don't know enough about it
I will agree here. There are just too many unknown variables and we can only speculate. However, HAARP agrees that they are heating the ionosphere but denies it has any effect on weather, as well as the heating not lasting but more than a few minutes. Denying something is one of the few things our government is good at, hence the title of this thread.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  blaze24/7 13th August 2009, 10:55 am

HAARP's ELF waves are supposedly capable of controlling ppls minds What a Face

honestly I dont have an opinion on weather warfare or mind fucking. This is only what Ive heard I have no idea the validity of this claim. However their are scientists who have proven ELF waves contract the brain creating a clicking sound similar to morse code. Which some claim can transmit messages into the mind. Another scientist supposedly claims an ELF frequency of about 7 hertz is enough to make someone angry, a frequency of 10 hertz will make them happy, and anything beyond that supposedly could make them go insane. Sorry I dont have names, or links to further reading I saw this on the history channel show "thats impossible" on mind control.
blaze24/7
blaze24/7

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 13th August 2009, 9:27 pm

blaze24/7 wrote:HAARP's ELF waves are supposedly capable of controlling ppls minds What a Face

honestly I dont have an opinion on weather warfare or mind fucking. This is only what Ive heard I have no idea the validity of this claim. However their are scientists who have proven ELF waves contract the brain creating a clicking sound similar to morse code. Which some claim can transmit messages into the mind. Another scientist supposedly claims an ELF frequency of about 7 hertz is enough to make someone angry, a frequency of 10 hertz will make them happy, and anything beyond that supposedly could make them go insane. Sorry I dont have names, or links to further reading I saw this on the history channel show "thats impossible" on mind control.
I saw that episode last week.
ELF has been proven to fuck with the human body. I believe it was the British that were experimenting with low freq's as a weapon during WWII. Also, few years back, bunch of kids in Japan had seizures while watching Pokemon. Come to find out, the flashes on the screen that caused the seizures were displaying at around 13Hz.
But microwaves aren't ELF, and supposedly, HAARP transmits microwaves. From what I know in radio theory, microwaves will flambé soft tissue (organs, eyes, etc.). I'm gonna start wearing a tin foil hat. geek
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down