[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Incredibly disruptive player.

2 posters

Go down

Incredibly disruptive player. Empty Incredibly disruptive player.

Post  voodoospork 7th May 2009, 8:52 pm

# 241 "©þђѓэээąķ" STEAM_0:1:4150005 03:01 100 0 active

The guy keeps changing his name, but he accuses a lot of people of hacking. He also seems to have developed a particular obsession with me. Every single time I kill this guy, he goes on and on in chat about how much of a cheater I am and how everyone knows it. I mean, this guy accused trav of hacking. Trav is pretty decent, but I don't think anyone will ever accuse him of being superhuman in any capacity.

After he finally boils over with impotent rage for the night, he caps everything off by switching to my team and TK'ing me until he gets banned. He's done this two or three times to completion so far. Last night I think he actually just TK'd a bunch of random people and quit just before he would have gotten his bankick.

This guy has some serious emotional issues. When he finally switches over to my team to TK, he starts raging over voice chat about how much of a pussy faggot everyone is, etc. It has occurred to me that the guy might just be a troll, but he is also very consistently intentionally TK'ing people. It really doesn't help to have some idiot going on all evening about how much of a cheater everyone is. He was even accusing people of being a "hacker by association" last night. The guy is either a troll or just very, very stupid. I honestly can't tell which.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Incredibly disruptive player. Empty Re: Incredibly disruptive player.

Post  Thomson85 8th May 2009, 4:41 am

Then delete what you wrote in Caboose's recruitment application, cause you made it seem like you were talking about him...
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 8th May 2009, 4:52 am

This guy is just the one who told me that "even your own clan says you cheat."

It was shortly after that that Caboose himself actually accused me openly.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 8th May 2009, 4:51 pm

Ok, well just remember that both what you AND caboose did reflects badly on this clan. He openly accused another member of cheating on a public server, and you posted this issue in his recruitment thread for all to see.

If he thought you were cheating he should have PRIVATELY contacted a [SGT] or [CMD].

At the same time, after he accused you of cheating, you needed to contact a Sergeant or Commander, instead of flaming it on his application.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 10th May 2009, 4:25 am

This guy was at it again tonight. He was actually -relatively- calm in that he kept his raging pretty limited to voice chat, but he did finally lose it and switch teams to start TKing.

He actually did quite a bit of TKing before I started my demo, but I did manage to demo his warning and his response. He played on for a little while before switching to my team again and trying to glitch me with a smoke grenade. Once I ducked out of it, he RPG'd me and got himself autobanned once again.

I started the demo right after he TK'd me the first time, and then I warned him. His response upon being notified that the punishment for intentional TK was permanent ban was, "I don't care; it's a server full of cheaters anyway." He did actually stop Tking for a while, but he didn't quite make it ten minutes before he finally got himself banned. So the demo is just under ten minutes long, and it is mostly just me playing with end caps of his warning/response and his final attempt to glitch me followed by his ban.

This guy is just a really consistent problem and needs to never be allowed to come back.

I'll provide the demo itself upon request. I should also note that the server has been stuck in sudden death since this afternoon, and this is reflected in the demo.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 10th May 2009, 7:07 am

Sudden death is a known problem with custom maps on insurgency (at times)...

Please provide the demo, sounds like this guy is gonna get perma banned.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 10th May 2009, 6:57 pm

Here is the demo:

http://rapidshare.com/files/231448991/phreak.dem.html

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down