[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXx SAM xXx App.

4 posters

Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty xXx SAM xXx App.

Post  xXx SAM xXx 6th May 2009, 2:01 am

Name: Sam Raymond

In Game Name: xXx SAM xXx

Who recruited you? Caboose told me in-game to check the clan out Very Happy

What [DBD] members have you played with? [DBD] Caboose [R] *EDIT* Spork, Chronos, Hardcell, Sanchez, Thompson85 *EDIT*

Why do you want to join [DBD]? Because I always want to be part of something and helping out, but I also like having friends to just play with and scrim! Very Happy

Some Pros in my game are that I have played CS:S since like summer 2007 so I have experience in FPS games, I'm good with teamwork which doesn't really suit well with CS:S, well with all the little kids running around (lol).

Some Cons are, hate to say it but, I've only been playing this game for like, tonight (Very Happy), but I'm actually very good I was playing on your server with Caboose and he showed me some pointers on where to get the Insurgents in Insurgency's copy of CS;S's Office and I was quite good Very Happy.

Just to add in, I might be 13 and all and I know you said you would like people that are around 18 but I'm actually very mature when I want to be and to be in a cool clan I'll definitely want to be Very Happy.

-
Sam Raymond
(xXx SAM xXx)

Last edited by xXx SAM xXx on 6th May 2009, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing Members Played With)

xXx SAM xXx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty Hmm...

Post  Cadaver 6th May 2009, 3:14 am

Ok.
FYI: This is mostly an Adult Clan - or 18 and over... (Click on "Recruiting" at the top of the home page for membership requirements...)

I believe Thomson[CMD] will be the one who has to decide whether or not to allow you to be a recruit... due to your age...

Played well when I saw you on the 24/7 server...

My thoughts: Stick around and prove your worth (no offense meant...) and then apply, as you are quite new to Insurgency... but seem to have a good hold on it already...

FYI: Play on the Custom Map server when you see players on it, too... As it will better show how great Insurgency is...
Cadaver
Cadaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty Re: xXx SAM xXx App.

Post  Sanchez 6th May 2009, 3:55 am

What [DBD] members have you played with? [DBD] Caboose [R]

Sam, you should also pay attention to who you're playing with

not only was caboose in the server, but so was :

Me
Chronos
Hardcell
and Spork

Very Happy Very Happy
just some advice

Sanchez
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty Okay

Post  xXx SAM xXx 6th May 2009, 4:42 am

Okay,
Yes, I know that this is mostly an adult clan but it's the first clan I got to know in my time playing and thought I'd give it a shot. I did see the requirements and that is why I stressed that I was 13 so if you had a problem with that I wouldn't be faking my age. Very Happy
AND I will definitely check out the custom maps server Very Happy

Thanks,
Sam

xXx SAM xXx

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty What Happened...

Post  xXx SAM xXx 6th May 2009, 4:45 am

Sanchez wrote:
What [DBD] members have you played with? [DBD] Caboose [R]

Sam, you should also pay attention to who you're playing with

not only was caboose in the server, but so was :

Me
Chronos
Hardcell
and Spork

Very Happy Very Happy
just some advice

No, I know I put in my app. before I came on again. That's actually why I wasn't on the whole time. See:
I went on and was playing with Caboose...
Then I left because he said to check out the website for recruitment stuff (because i asked)...
THEN I came back on and saw all of you guys Very Happy

xXx SAM xXx

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty lol sam

Post  Joo 6th May 2009, 11:18 pm

hmm? about age that wasnt anything when i was in the clan? lol sam how u find out about this clan.

( he pretty mature it is true)
we live 2 minutes away? Lol
Joo
Joo

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty How I Found Out

Post  xXx SAM xXx 6th May 2009, 11:22 pm

Well, my first time playing the game (2 days ago Very Happy) I was searching through the server list and saw a clan tag (I was looking for a clan to be more active in the game) and I saw the CS:S map (I was playing on the Office server) and Caboose was there and so I saw in the MOTD or the chat box, whichever, it said something about recruiting and I only saw it for a second so I asked Caboose and he said check out the website Very Happy

xXx SAM xXx

Back to top Go down

xXx SAM xXx App. Empty ALSO :D

Post  xXx SAM xXx 6th May 2009, 11:24 pm

Hey guys,
Just wanted to say I'm getting better and better as the days pass by Very Happy I just got 137 on your office server when the server refreshed map Very Happy...

OKAY,
Just wanted to add that in (that I was getting better, bcause you said I would gain experience by playing more),
Sam Raymond

xXx SAM xXx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum