[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Hunter

4 posters

Go down

Grand Hunter Empty Grand Hunter

Post  KILLN4CHRIST 22nd April 2009, 7:17 am

I guess this is probably the best spot for a player complaint. Grand Hunter was non stop firing into the marine spawn tonight (I have been playing on your server a bit and understand that is forbbiden) I informed him many times it was against the rules yet he persisted, then he claims that he is an admin on your insurgency server I didn't believe it was true but if it was, that would be pretty disappointing behavior out of someone who should be upholding the rules. Thanks for your attention to this matter.
KILLN4CHRIST
KILLN4CHRIST

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Grand Hunter Empty Re: Grand Hunter

Post  Split 22nd April 2009, 3:54 pm

thanks for the post dude....he isn't one of our admins and yes you understand we run a tight ship here and look down upon spawn raping.

unfortunatly we need his steam ID to ban this kind of behavour....if you dont know how to do this you need to open up your console while his on the server and type status, this will bring up everyones steam ID thats on the server at the time and we then ban this person VIA there steam ID.

we REALLY do appreciate players like you that come here and tell us about behavour like this as a fair server is a happy fun server,so please DO come back on and post his ID if you see him again and feel free to use our servers.

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 22nd April 2009, 6:02 pm

To access a players ateamID open your console and type status

You will then are a list of everyone on the server

Find the the players name you wish to report and copy that whole line then paste it here in the forums.

Also provide the date it happened and on which server.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  KILLN4CHRIST 22nd April 2009, 8:36 pm

Gr@nd$_HüNteRs

This is the guy it was on april 21 late pm /april 22nd early am on your office mod. Could not get him linked to a steam account because of his name and didn't think to try while he was on. I got his name off of the gametracker you guys use. Thank you for your integrity and commitment to fair play guys it means alot.

Last edited by KILLN4CHRIST on 22nd April 2009, 9:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Tried to add link)
KILLN4CHRIST
KILLN4CHRIST

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 22nd April 2009, 9:03 pm

KILLN4CHRIST wrote:Gr@nd$_HüNteRs

This is the guy it was on april 21 late pm /april 22nd early am on your office mod. Could not get him linked to a steam account because of his name and didn't think to try while he was on. I got his name off of the gametracker you guys use. Thank you for your integrity and commitment to fair play guys it means alot.

Unfortunately without a steamID, no ban can be issued
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  KILLN4CHRIST 22nd April 2009, 9:16 pm

I understand but at least now you are familiar with the look of his name and can keep an eye out for him. I will be better prepared in the future thanks sorry for wasting your time.
KILLN4CHRIST
KILLN4CHRIST

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 22nd April 2009, 11:08 pm

Thanks for bringing this guy's behavior to light. I can assure you he is not an admin, or even a clan member for that matter. If he was, this would be grounds for disciplinary action.
I'll keep my eye out for this guy and take care of him if I see him.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down