[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spork's App

+4
Cadaver
Thomson85
Waldo
voodoospork
8 posters

Go down

Spork's App Empty Spork's App

Post  voodoospork 5th April 2009, 9:32 pm

APPLICATION DENIED

# Who recruited you? Nobody.

# What [DBD] members have you played with?[ Waldo, Chronos, Lt.Delta, Retribution, Nova, Cadaver, Thomson85

# Why do you want to join [DBD]? The guys in it seem pretty cool, and I enjoy playing on the 24/7 Office server. I am honestly working toward eventually getting admin so that the server will be playable during the day. Seems like the current admins' schedules have them playing primarily in the evening, so TKs and spawncampers have pretty much free reign throughout the day. I usually play in bursts throughout the day and night, so I might be able to fill a void in the admin scheduling.

As far as my actual play goes, I think I do alright. I probably need to work on my teamwork, tactics, and overall strategy, but I feel like I do pretty well when the shooting starts. I mostly focus on clearing out positions and being the first guy around any corner.

Last edited by voodoospork on 31st March 2011, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Spork's App Empty Re: Spork's App

Post  Waldo 5th April 2009, 11:38 pm

Ah, I know you. You're on quite a bit. I do agree with your go for Admin, anytime I join on the weekends it seems to be TK'er and Spawn Camper heaven.

Anyways, glad to see you applying.

Waldo
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-31

http://studiose.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 6th April 2009, 4:39 am

We are aware of the TK issues during different times of the day. There is only so much we can do. We do not just hand out admin, however, pass our recruitment phase and become a full member and its a step closer. Spend some time as a full member and let us learn if you are admin material, then we will decide if you should be admin or not.

****AUTOMATIC MESSAGE****

Welcome to [DBD]

You are a recruit under review by all current members. This thread, your recruitment thread, is to be used for people to welcome you into the clan, but also for members to post any good or bad opinions on your gameplay, in-game performance, attitude, mic usage, etc......

Once again, welcome to the clan, wear the tag with pride, and remember the more active you are, the quicker your recruitment phase will be and the faster you will be promoted!

Make sure to get GSC and get on and chat with us. Any questions, hit me up on steam or PM me on here.

Also, go to www.dbdclan.com and go to the download section for a list of all the things we recommend and use....GSC is on there... click a logo to download the application.

We also HIGHLY recommend you try our custom insurgency patch at: www.dbdpatch.tk, as of now, you might wait until around the 18th to download it, because thats when we release our newest version V0.2 "Insurgency: DBD Edition"

Just be respectful of all players, especially [DBD] and {CobraYouth} members. Get GSC so we can get to chatting while playing - For download and tutorial for GSC go here: [url=www.dbdvoice.tk]www.dbdvoice.tk]

Have any questions PM (Private Message) me on here or hit me up on steam! Enjoy

Also post in the forums...

if you've downloaded the patch, tell us what you thought of it under the TECH section of the forums!
[/quote]
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 6th April 2009, 5:10 am

I definitely wouldn't expect that you'd hand out admin easily. I only even mentioned it in the interest of full disclosure. I'll set up my tags, and I look forward to playing with you guys.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Spork's App Empty Muh? Ayes, cuntent speel Admen, noew Aye ar wone.

Post  Cadaver 6th April 2009, 8:36 pm

Welcome, Spork. Playing well so far.

(Kinda sad when it says Killed by Spork...)

hope to frag ya soon.
Cadaver
Cadaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 10th April 2009, 6:00 am

Cadaver wrote:(Kinda sad when it says Killed by Spork...)
Yeah, makes one truly appreciate confused utensils.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Spork's App Empty dissapointment

Post  cyclops2974 28th April 2009, 2:29 am

[DBD] Cyclops [R]: spok, befarefull.... i specd you and you are coming close to exit camping on a few occa
* take charge...take ZICAM. take charge...take ZICAM. AFK 1 Round
[DBD] Cyclops [R]: spork**
[DBD] Spork [R]: dude, would you shut the fuck up
[DBD] Spork [R]: you just said i wasn't exit camping
[DBD] Cyclops [R]: no i wont
[DBD] Spork [R]: coming close doesn't mean shit
*** Welcome to the [DBD] Server
[DBD] Cyclops [R]: aiming at tanks = close
*** [SM] Attacker Stabz killed you with weapon_ak47 and has 44 health left.

* BDOGG BDOGG AFK 1 Round
ShaderAPIDX8::CreateD3DTexture: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL
*** Want to join? Register and apply at: www.dbdclan.com
[DBD] Cyclops [R]: i was just warning yo polily... and you treat me tat way... thanks
[DBD] Spork [R]: I obviously know where the line is, I don't need a fucking warning from some random dip
*** [SM] You killed muffins (BTF FTW)

[DBD] Spork [R]: I only exit camp in your retarded fantasy
[DBD] Spork [R]: ask a fucking admin for fuck's sake

I am truly disappointed in the way i was treated by a fellow member, there was a complaint that spork was exit camping so i observed him, just to make sure and several times pointing towards the tank area of Marines spawn..... the above conversation was taken place

cyclops2974

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 28th April 2009, 3:01 am

Ok, lets get something straight, Spork is a recruit. It has not been decided whether or not he is a full member.

I have played with Spork on MANY occasions and have never once seen him exit camp. The reason some one may think he is, is because his strategy to get into A is to go out and then back in the windows near A. This would be where you are talking about, the tank exit. I have seen him kill enemies here in order to accomplish his strategy once he exits one window, but he always reenters the building immediately through the other window.

I also haven't ever seen Spork talk shit to anyone. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen him talk period. Maybe he was having a bad day.

I understand your concern about being part of the clan and "doing your part" to keep the servers fun. But, please keep in mind you are also only a recruit and not an admin. If you feel someone isn't "playing by the rules", I suggest you let one of us (SGT's) know about it.

Thank you
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 28th April 2009, 5:03 am

Yeah, that was definitely me.

What he doesn't say is that this isn't the first time he's gone after me about this nonsense. The first time was in all caps, ordering me to stop exit camping or I would be banned. Obviously, I wasn't exit camping the first place, but that time I was fairly civil with him. The source of my annoyance at this point is that this guy is also a recruit. He has no authority and, very clearly, no idea what the fuck is going on. Well, I suppose that isn't altogether accurate. By his own admission, even he didn't believe I was actually doing anything wrong. Honestly, I was pistoling him in the face 90% of the time I spotted him and I am a clan member. Maybe he should have assumed that I knew what I was doing and given me the benefit of the doubt or ask me about it instead of impersonating an admin.

I probably should have been nicer to him anyway.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 28th April 2009, 11:34 am

voodoospork wrote:

I probably should have been nicer to him anyway.

just to warn you spork you need to tone down how you address people,it isnt exceptible to swear and hurl abuse at other member of the clan or members of the public for that matter,.....keep it in check !!!!!

now i even say "oh fuck you kill me you asshole" etc etc but getting pissed and people and telling them to fuck off isnt on....you are representing this clan everytime you have the tag on and as a trial member you are ment to be showing us how you play,conduct yourself....just remember this please !
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 29th April 2009, 5:07 am

My take on the situation is

@ BOTH OF YOU - You are both recruits, and saying that shit in-game makes [DBD] look like a bunch of fuck-tards. Like said above, while wearing the clan tag, you reflect on this clan both negatively and positively, and in this case it was negatively.

@ Cyclops - You are not an admin, and warning people is generally decent, however, you do not have the authority to back up your statements of banning. You should play with the clan a while and learn the boundaries and our rules before trying to enforce them. You posted before that you issued over 100 ban warnings in a 4 hour period, sounds a little ban happy to me. You are not an admin! Do not enforce/police our servers, you are a recruit for that matter. If you see someful breaking the rules, you may inform them that they are, or inform a [SGT] or [CMD] so they can handle it. Do NOT threaten with any more "You will be banned" on our server during the duration of your recruitment phase. On another note, 100 bans in 4 hours = rediculous. I've plaved INS for 2 years now, admined almost the entire 2 years and NEVER have I had to threaten/issue 100+ ban warnings in a 4 hour period. You will stop entirely with even saying someone will be banned, or your application will be terminated/declined. (Not an admin)

@ Spork - You are a recruit, so even if someone pisses you off, remember that you represent us. I know you tactics, we have all discussed this before, and I nor any other admin has an issue with this, including the NCOIC of the office server Chronos and Nova. So, keep on gaming, but, in the future if you have an issue with another recruit... inform a Sergeant or Commander.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spielkat 29th April 2009, 5:28 am

I hate to get involved in these kinds of arguments, but i thought it was pertinent to say that i remember Spork entering the marine spawn (as an insurgent) and killing me and the rest of the marines as they spawn. This only happened one night though and as i have played on the office server a lot with Spork i can say confidently that at all other times he has been great to play with/against.

Spielkat

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 29th April 2009, 5:38 am

Uh, usually I'm pretty quick to take responsibility for shit, but you're misremembering in this particular case.

The only time stupid shit has happened on my account is when I let my eight-year-old nephew play for a while, and he intentionally TK'd a few guys before I noticed what he was doing.

The one instance that I've seen someone get into a spawn was that Rarrr guy, and that only happened a few times on a single day. I'm not really even dead sure how he did it.

Honestly, my sense of fair play is strict to the level of probably being a little stupid. I just wouldn't have any fun at all killing people in a spawn.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Spielkat 29th April 2009, 5:58 am

I am quite sorry(sincerely) if i am mistaken, but i am confident in my memory to you being in the marine spawn. I am not against you though (I do believe cyclops is mistaken) it is just my observation. I enjoy playing against players of your caliber, it makes the game almost like a puzzle. And since there can be dozens of excuses to why you were in there once (nephew, curiosity, etc...), I think it is much more important that you have played by the rules at all the other times. Not a judgment, just an observation.

Spielkat

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 29th April 2009, 6:10 am

Well, now I'm just really curious. Do you remember more specifically when it happened? My nephew was just over for an afternoon, so if you say it happened at night, it wasn't him. He is also just really terribad, so I would have a tough time imagining him sploiting his way into anybody's spawn. As much as I'd like to think my two year-old is a secret, up-all-night insurgency prodigy, I have to lay that one to bed. Did you happen to check the steam ID? Impersonation seems pretty implausible, but I'm kinda coming up dry here.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Spielkat 29th April 2009, 6:31 am

I did not get the ID. But it was Spork with the dbd clan recruit tag. It was late at night Central Time. I saw the name because it said you killed me. I did report one person that was doing this multiple times, (morpholgus, or something like that).I know he changed his names many times, and i did check his steam id to see it was the same guy. I do not remember if he was on while you were on and right now i am thinking he might have changed his name to yours after you left, because frankly i am baffled right now because i do believe you.

Spielkat

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 12th May 2009, 1:13 am

Too many complaints on your gaming behavior

APPLICATION DENIED

Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  voodoospork 12th May 2009, 1:54 am

Honestly, this is a relief. It was looking like a pretty bad fit anyway. I had already indicated as much to Cadaver, but the irony of having you reject me was probably worth waiting for.

voodoospork
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 12th May 2009, 2:09 am

voodoospork wrote:Honestly, this is a relief. It was looking like a pretty bad fit anyway. I had already indicated as much to Cadaver, but the irony of having you reject me was probably worth waiting for.

Well, glad it was worth the wait, thanks for trying out. It didnt work out, but there are a lot of clans out there, one that might suite you better.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down