[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BubbaDaKing's APP

4 posters

Go down

BubbaDaKing's APP Empty BubbaDaKing's APP

Post  BubbaDaKing 29th March 2009, 6:36 am

Name:Jordan

In Game Name:BubbaDaKing

Who recruited you? no one i just love the 24/7 office server. only server i play on in the game.

What [DBD] members have you played with?chronos and delta 3811

Why do you want to join [DBD]? Because i love your servers and they are the only ones i play! and i agree with your guyses rules.

BubbaDaKing

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

BubbaDaKing's APP Empty Re: BubbaDaKing's APP

Post  Thomson85 29th March 2009, 4:36 pm

Anti-Shock wrote:
BubbaDaKing wrote:Hey Sorry guys for spawn camping. i killed about 3 guys in spawn area. im sorry. your server is my favorite server in the whole game and is the only one i play on. please Please unban me. it will never happen again! please i love ur server! i have learned my lesson
This guy just got banned and now he is applying? I think hes a brown nose, someone *NOT ME* should look into this and find out about this guy

Im not sure if applying to join the clan is because you want to join or because you got banned, but we'll have to look into this!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

BubbaDaKing's APP Empty ??

Post  BubbaDaKing 29th March 2009, 6:09 pm

ya i just got banned and i contested it because i did spawn camp. but i wanted to join even before i got banned...

BubbaDaKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Retribution 29th March 2009, 6:45 pm

he was spawn camping :/ i think it was chronos who actualy issued the ban, but i was the one who caught him
warned him afew times, but he didn't stop :/

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

BubbaDaKing's APP Empty ??

Post  BubbaDaKing 29th March 2009, 7:06 pm

Ya u did warn me and i left then i was on the stairs were the INS came out and i killed a guy once and then i left then i was banned.... i dont want to be banned i just wanna play office its the only populated 24/7 office server in INS. please i just want to atleast play on it

BubbaDaKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 29th March 2009, 10:38 pm

BubbaDaKing wrote:Ya u did warn me and i left then i was on the stairs were the INS came out and i killed a guy once and then i left then i was banned.... i dont want to be banned i just wanna play office its the only populated 24/7 office server in INS. please i just want to atleast play on it

It's the ONLY 24/7 office server......... it's up to chronos, but as he said, its only a 7 day ban. But if he wishes to lift the ban, he will let me know... also, I need your steamID to uplift the ban anyways
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

BubbaDaKing's APP Empty hmm

Post  Cadaver 2nd April 2009, 1:44 am

I suggest you play when your ban is up and prove your want into the clan. This way, it will remove the doubt generated.

good Luck
Cadaver
Cadaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down