[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FurBall Application

4 posters

Go down

FurBall Application Empty FurBall Application

Post  FurBall 12th March 2009, 10:13 pm

Name: Dave Cosner

InGame: FurBall

Who Recruited you?: No one really, i just played on the server for a bit and chatted with the locals about how to get in.

What DBD members have you played with?: Feva for the Flava, Digitsounds, GIR, and a few other admins for the server that i don't remember.

Why do you want to join?: Your server appears to be free of the standard stereotypes of the internet, plus the members seem very laid back and friendly, very few chronics who have nothing better to do than piss off the patrons of a fun and relaxed place. The clan seems clean and welcoming, not many other clans are formed off of a basis other than pride or sheer hate so the neutrality of this one is definitely to be appreciated. I have only been in a few other clans before, most of which were friends of mine, and my talents are limited to basic image manipulation and short animations. My artwork sucks but if you give me 15 separate images i could turn them into an animated project for you. Apart from that, i have been trying to learn the basics of modeling with blender, don't expect much however.
FurBall
FurBall

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

FurBall Application Empty Re: FurBall Application

Post  Thomson85 13th March 2009, 4:16 am

ok, so here is how it goes...

throw on the clan tag, followed by the recruit tag

[DBD] YOURNAME [R]

Being a recruit doe NOT make you a member. It is an evaluation period in which we decide if you are [DBD] material. Skill is not as important as character, but just be yourself... nothing worse than someone trying to impress and annoying everyone. This recruitment phase usually lasts 2-6 weeks. All members, [SGT], and [CMD] will be able to post input on your performance, but the final say so typically comes from me, in which I usually take the feedback from the members to make the final call.

If you are serious about joining, be active in the game servers, voice server, and forums. Failure to remain active will result in me denying your application.

Being under 18, you will be under more watchfull eyes, as this is an adult clan and server. Reason for we keep it an adult clan/server is players under 18 usually tend to be annoying, and contribute little to the clan.

Also another issue is server donations. Though it is a donation and not required, members under 18 either have no means to donate and/or the money to donate.

But, we do have some members under 18, so remain active and we will see if you make the cut.

SET UP YOUR VOICE COMMS CLIENT: CLICK HERE

Also you can download our custom patch for insurgency by going to www.dbdclan.com and clicking on the link on the left side of the page, or going to www.dbdpatch.tk

OR CLICK THE BANNER BELOW

FurBall Application VERTICALBANNER

Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  FurBall 13th March 2009, 9:05 pm

okay thanks for accepting, i understand the caution that you take with minors and take full responsibility for anything i say or do. The reason i chose to try and join an adult clan is just the same reason you keep watch over anybody who joins, i hate the obnoxious kids who have nothing to say but used 4chan references or racist/offensive jokes. Glad to be part of the team.
FurBall
FurBall

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

FurBall Application Empty Simple

Post  Cadaver 14th March 2009, 1:12 am

Ok, play nice, be fair, enjoy yourself, and be mature.

Hope to game soon.
Cadaver
Cadaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova 15th March 2009, 6:42 pm

Pretty fun playing with ya last night. Just keep it up man.
Nova
Nova
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down