[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help reversing a ban...

Go down

need help reversing a ban... Empty need help reversing a ban...

Post  digitsou 10th March 2009, 6:09 pm

Hello,
I was just recently banned from the office 24/7 server and I wanted to find out if I could have this ban removed, at the time I was playing on this server, I wasn't spawn camping, but I was running through an area where Marines exited spawn and I wanted to also find out is there a designated area where Insurgents are allowed in that map to go to close to the spawn exits for Marines as I noticed while being on that particular server, that the Marines were able to fire directly into the Insurgents spawn and even toss grenades that were going inside spawn so I did not realize that my position at the time of ban was considered abusive or I would not have been going to that area of the map. It appears to be a very thin line between violating server rules that is crossed by many playing on the server. I would appreciate any assistance that you could give. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Leonard Barger

digitsou

Back to top Go down

need help reversing a ban... Empty Re: need help reversing a ban...

Post  Chronos 10th March 2009, 9:36 pm

A few people were banned yesterday. At the time of your ban, there was also someone else near our exit. I came out of spawn to find a pile of corpses. Could be you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've seen you in the server quite a few times and can say I don't recall having any problems with you before.

Due to the maturity of your post and admitting you were in a location that is quite often used for camping the exit, I'm willing to accept lifting the ban.

Thomson is the one that has to lift it and in order to do so, he will need your SteamID. You can get this by typing status in the console while in game.

To address the exits of the Insurgents, we have modified the map. I am willing to ban any Marine that throws nades into or sits under the Insurgent exit. But this isn't as big a problem as camping Marine exits. The new version will be uploaded to this server soon.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum