[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKS - Help me understand

3 posters

Go down

SKS - Help me understand Empty SKS - Help me understand

Post  fevafortheflava 8th March 2009, 10:44 am

Wondering if anyone has any tips about the SKS, I trying it out, thinking it will be fun to use a gun other than the AK but it just seems to suck really bad =/. Prone, from the village to the end of double walls on Sinjar I cant hit anything, then I switch to ak and single shot and I can hit everything. Just wondering what its use is since it seems(to me at least) AK is better in every situation.

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

SKS - Help me understand Empty Re: SKS - Help me understand

Post  Retribution 11th March 2009, 4:49 am

yeah its a bitch, it dosen't seem to have much power, and the need to empty it before reloading is annoying, only use it in long range combat and as a last resort in my opinion.

Retribution
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fevafortheflava 12th March 2009, 3:29 am

Well I been practicing alot, turns out its alot accurate but the damn sights might as well be non existant, most of the time you cant see the front sight and line up properly. On the maps you CAN see the front sight it rocks, seems to be one hit kill from what I can tell, maybe I am just running into alot of wounded people. Hard gun to use, but like you said it is really good for long range, can be at top of ridge at sinjar and one hit the people below.

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova 15th March 2009, 6:53 pm

I love the SKS. It's one of my best weapons. Just lately I haven't had much use for it. Its need to be completely discharged before reloading is utter BS.
Nova
Nova
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: