[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn TKers

3 posters

Go down

Damn TKers Empty Damn TKers

Post  fevafortheflava 7th March 2009, 11:10 am

Well I didn't know the rules since I am just a recruit but I was just playing with a guy named Makeyoubleed. Anyways I went to his team because he seemed to be getting rolled so I wanted to help him, but the bastard kept TKing me. Managed to get his steam ID before he got kicked for TKing too much.

# 1605 "Makeyoubleed" STEAM_0:0:17039730 09:35 269 0 active

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Damn TKers Empty Re: Damn TKers

Post  Chronos 7th March 2009, 5:15 pm

fevafortheflava wrote:Well I didn't know the rules since I am just a recruit but I was just playing with a guy named Makeyoubleed. Anyways I went to his team because he seemed to be getting rolled so I wanted to help him, but the bastard kept TKing me. Managed to get his steam ID before he got kicked for TKing too much.

# 1605 "Makeyoubleed" STEAM_0:0:17039730 09:35 269 0 active
Was he doing it intentionally though? Accidental TK's are just something that come with the territory on some of these small enclosed maps.
Chronos
Chronos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.pillclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 7th March 2009, 5:21 pm

yeah office it bad at forcing tk...the worst place i have come across is if you run from C to B when you get to the top of the long corridor (that b is on) everyone either crouches or lays down to fire (not a problem) but then people just also seem to have the nack of walking straight in front of them as they fire or run off down that corridor in the middle so knowone can cover the far door past microwave etc etc
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fevafortheflava 8th March 2009, 6:19 am

He was running right up to me and shooting me with pistol, then he waited in the offices of Alpha for me to come up the exit ramp so he could shoot me =/ then he just kinda followed me around while I took objs and waited then he would just run up to me and randomly TK. It was just me and him on US so it took a while for him to get kicked because he had to wait for me to respawn =/ towards the end when he would shoot I shot back and got him a few before he could kill me >.<

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum