[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o

4 posters

Go down

I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o Empty I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o

Post  fevafortheflava 6th March 2009, 12:40 pm

Name: Michael Orr

In Game Name: FevaForTheFlava

Who recruited you?: N/A, saw the site on your INS Office server.

What [DBD] members have you played with?: None, I am still playing Office but havn't come across any DBD yet(I have only a few hours of playtime on your server atm).

Why do you want to join [DBD]?: I want a mature clan, and I am sick of being in clans that can't follow orders and whine when they don't get to do it their way.

fevafortheflava

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o Empty Re: I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o

Post  Thomson85 6th March 2009, 4:07 pm

Lets see if you get down with the sickness of [DBD]. I look forward to seeing you in-game. Also, we have 2 servers:

24/7OFFICE

and

Custom Maps

Tag up with the clan tag as follows:

[DBD] FevaForTheFlava [R]

****AUTOMATIC MESSAGE****

Welcome to [DBD]

You are a recruit under review by all current members. This thread, your recruitment thread, is to be used for people to welcome you into the clan, but also for members to post any good or bad opinions on your gameplay, in-game performance, attitude, mic usage, etc......

Once again, welcome to the clan, wear the tag with pride, and remember the more active you are, the quicker your recruitment phase will be and the faster you will be promoted!

Make sure to get GSC and get on and chat with us. Any questions, hit me up on steam or PM me on here.

Also, go to www.dbdclan.com and go to the download section for a list of all the things we recommend and use....GSC is on there... click a logo to download the application.

We also HIGHLY recommend you try our custom insurgency patch at: www.dbdpatch.tk, as of now, you might wait until around the 18th to download it, because thats when we release our newest version V0.2 "Insurgency: DBD Edition"

Just be respectful of all players, especially [DBD] and {CobraYouth} members. Get GSC so we can get to chatting while playing - For download and tutorial for GSC go here: [url=www.dbdvoice.tk]www.dbdvoice.tk]

Have any questions PM (Private Message) me on here or hit me up on steam! Enjoy

Also post in the forums...

if you've downloaded the patch, tell us what you thought of it under the TECH section of the forums!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o Empty Re: I got the Feva For the Flava of DBD =o

Post  fevafortheflava 6th March 2009, 7:47 pm

Awesome.

fevafortheflava

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 2nd April 2009, 8:42 pm

APPLICATION APPROVED

Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 2nd April 2009, 8:44 pm

welcome in flava cheers
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  -isnor- 2nd April 2009, 9:10 pm

GRATS DUDE Smile welcome to the team ^^.
-isnor-
-isnor-

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fevafortheflava 3rd April 2009, 10:17 am

Awesome! Thanks I was a little worried for a while wether I was gonna make it or not xD Now I can remove that [R], damn thing has been mocking me for a while, nows the time to teach it a lesson Twisted Evil

fevafortheflava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum