[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting from an eGO member

4 posters

Go down

Greeting from an eGO member Empty Greeting from an eGO member

Post  Toby666 3rd March 2009, 10:27 am

Hi all,

I'm =(eG)= Toby666 (ingame Very Happy ) and I just passed along here to congratulate you all on your fine INS servers and great custom maps you guy's make like Dust2 wich we ran/run on one of our own server. I think more members will find their way to your servers (when ours are full Cool Very Happy ) Hope to catch you guy's online to kick some ***. Who knows maybe a scrim in the future

Greetings

PS. don't be afraid to post on our forums !! LINK

Toby666

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Greeting from an eGO member Empty Another eGO member

Post  Nero 3rd March 2009, 7:32 pm

I decided I'd just post here too instead of starting a new topic.

I'm also an eGO member from the INS division. My name is Nero, and I am a member of leadership in my division Smile I really love the dust map you guys made, it has quickly become one of my favourite maps to play on. It also got our CSS division all worked up ;D. If you guys visit our site feel free to drop me a line, I'm always around and willing to help. Very Happy

Nero

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-03

http://edgegamers.org/forums/member.php?u=5821

Back to top Go down

Greeting from an eGO member Empty Re: Greeting from an eGO member

Post  TheBigHerm 4th March 2009, 4:56 pm

Hey Guys, I decided to bring over some of my members to introduce themselves. I really like the patch that you all made with the custom's. I really enjoy your custom content, and have already told Thompson that I hope we can forge mutually beneficial relationship among clans. I will be checking out your servers very soon. Trenches by far has to be my favorite. I love what you all are doing for the INS community. Like Toby said above, check out our website and give us a holler.

TheBigHerm

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 4th March 2009, 10:28 pm

Thank you all for posting, and I believe I can say for all of us here at [DBD], that we look forward to getting to know you all.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down