[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2 mod ?!?!?!?!?!

+2
Thomson85
Split
6 posters

Go down

BF2 mod ?!?!?!?!?! Empty BF2 mod ?!?!?!?!?!

Post  Split 1st March 2009, 1:47 pm

i dont know how many of you have BF2.....if any but i just found this Mod that i am downloading as we speak.....looks very cool with cool concepts envolved within.....better reality aspects....fewer bullets kill(i'd like to me a real guy at can take 5-6 glacing shots in real life and carry on in a fire fight lol) commander controls are more invovled as players need to be assigned to positions...pilot...AA gunner etc etc.....cant just hog over the planes anymore....you can only fly if told to do so.
download link

if you wanna know what its like msg me and i'll let you know....btw i added a load of you again to my friends again today after loosing all my list when steam gave me back my stolen account
Split
Split

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

BF2 mod ?!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: BF2 mod ?!?!?!?!?!

Post  Thomson85 1st March 2009, 4:00 pm

Ya, I have played project reality... maybe ill get my hands on BF2 again, and download Project Reality!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 4th March 2009, 1:21 am

Ya, im going to re-install project reality when I get my PC back. I know soldierdad will too, and same with some others from [DBD] and {CY}.

vehicles, helicopters, jets, boats, tanks, car bombs, IED's, artillery, AA guns, mortars, it doesnt get more realistic than Project Reality. This mod is what the US Army wishes their game was like.

Here's a video of the IED

Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova 5th March 2009, 7:32 pm

Well, now I kinda want that. :/
Nova
Nova
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti-Shock 5th March 2009, 9:14 pm

I will buy BF2 if people actually consistently play this mod, I am not wasting money on something that we will never play.

Anti-Shock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 6th March 2009, 2:25 am

i have it installed and the mod downloaded but not installed,now i downloaded the mod once and it was corrupt but this time i have downloaded it my pc dont know what fill is is so i cant open it because i dont know what to pick off of the list to start it

help !!!!!
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 6th March 2009, 5:25 am

Anti-Shock wrote:I will buy BF2 if people actually consistently play this mod, I am not wasting money on something that we will never play.

Im going to be actively playing it, so you can wait until I get my PC back and see me playing it all the time before you spend your $9.99 on BF2

and split, once I get my PC back I can further help you!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 6th March 2009, 2:55 pm

cool thanks.....i think its in a format i dont have on my pc.....think i did a error search and it said the file was MIME?!?!?! as i am a computer numpty(English slang for idiot) i havent got a clue how to install it as windows wont recognise it
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

Post  madc0w 15th March 2009, 5:42 pm

I recently got BF2, and am d/l the mod. Its huge, like 18000 x2 I think. but it looks cool. Do the servers running it req punk buster? I fukin hate that shit. It kicks me seemingly at random. And im sure anyone smart enough to figure out how to cheat is smart enough to bypass punkbuster.
madc0w
madc0w

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 16th March 2009, 1:22 am

madc0w wrote:I recently got BF2, and am d/l the mod. Its huge, like 18000 x2 I think. but it looks cool. Do the servers running it req punk buster? I fukin hate that shit. It kicks me seemingly at random. And im sure anyone smart enough to figure out how to cheat is smart enough to bypass punkbuster.

Yes, PB is used on PR
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spielkat 23rd March 2009, 3:27 am

My friends and I used to play that. It can be fun depending on your squad. Some of the scripting is pretty great, like destructible buildings. The learning curve is a bit steep though. I might reinstall to try the new version.

Spielkat

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Split 23rd March 2009, 4:17 am

still not got mine running...might give it a try tomorrow.....ahhhh a day of nothing planned
Split
Split

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomson85 23rd March 2009, 5:19 am

Split wrote:still not got mine running...might give it a try tomorrow.....ahhhh a day of nothing planned

I have Project Reality installed on both my laptop on desktop... great game, but would be funner with players from [DBD] and {CY} on. Public play can be annoying when you get intentionally TK'd and have a 1minute respawn time. Or when players don't want to work as a team, thats annoying as the game DEPENDS on it. Other than that its amazing.
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum