[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay

4 posters

Go down

Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay Empty Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay

Post  FreedomToKill 12th September 2008, 6:00 am

Thought you guys might wanna check this out.

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/28509/Brothers_in_Arms_Hells_Highway_Hands_On.html

This is going to be the best WW2 Shooter to date
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://DBDClan.Com

Back to top Go down

Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay Empty Re: Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay

Post  The Tank 12th September 2008, 4:19 pm

I saw this interview last night while watching X-Play. The game does look great, But I think Call of Duty: World at War will dominate it. THEY HAVE FLAMETHROWERS! That actually burn everything they touch. It's great.

Click the link and watch that damn video Neutral
The Tank
The Tank

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay Empty Re: Brothers in Arms Hells Highway, Hands On Interview, XPlay

Post  FreedomToKill 14th September 2008, 4:30 am

The Tank wrote:I saw this interview last night while watching X-Play. The game does look great, But I think Call of Duty: World at War will dominate it. THEY HAVE FLAMETHROWERS! That actually burn everything they touch. It's great.

Click the link and watch that damn video Neutral

Not a chance Wink

BIA is goign for authenticity and realism that Treyarch will not be able to touch.

COD games actually have never really captivated me... they don't pay enough attention to physics, even COD4 was just all animations, hardly any physics whatsoever aside from a HORRIBLE ragdoll. the flame throwers do look great in cod5 and it looks like a pretty sick game but, in terms of authenticity, realism, squad tactics, phsyics, and GORE, BIAHH will be the victor, imo

BIAHH has been in developement WAY longer than COD5, and the developers care a great deal about bringing the "Band of Brothers" experience to you. The game is so insanely historically accurate that, it'll be a real history lesson for a lot of us and, even a lot of the soldiers who you fight with will be real soldiers who took place in those particular battles. There will be very little fiction in BIAHH... even the maps are developed form Satellite photo's before and after bombings.

We shall see who is the victor when both are released Smile

COD5 will dominate in sales for sure, i dont doubt that... it's the got the household name brand and a powerful marketing machine behind it.

There is no way COD5 will "dominate" BIAHH in terms of gameplay, if you crave realistic tactical action, with historical accuracy.

COD5 will satisfy the "Run and Gun" style of gamer more as well. They're not targeting a "hardcore" market like BIAHH is.

Treyarch is making COD5 not IW, which is another negative (if you played cod3, you'll understand) Smile

ill be buying both, most likely tho, and do think cod5 will be good cheers
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreedomToKill 30th September 2008, 9:35 pm

Well i need to update my position on BIAHH.

I still stand by the fact that it will be a great game, but from what i've been reading so far on the Multiplayer, it's going to be a huge disappointment.

I dont think this will end up being a game that DBD should play unfortunately, but it's going to be a badass single player experience for anyone interested in the REAL history of WW2. Smile
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadZombie 10th October 2008, 9:55 pm

Eh idk where they are going with this franchise, The muitplayer keeps changing which is good but never sticks onto another one. Also they keep going back and forth in dates and times of war.

last time i check video games arent known for thier "realism". Rolling Eyes
DeadZombie
DeadZombie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  YnGBL00D 22nd October 2008, 4:11 am

Yah
I dont play a game for its realism...
I play it for its fun-value
LoL and what that word means is a million dollor Q!
YnGBL00D
YnGBL00D

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://www.myspace.com/daf00l

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down