[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FarCry 2 - New review

4 posters

Go down

FarCry 2 - New review Empty FarCry 2 - New review

Post  Thomson85 11th January 2009, 4:41 am

I know initially I said that I was disappointed with FarCry2, I would like to revert that and say I am actually empressed with it. I suppose I just didn't play it enough for a fair evaluation. I played it for like 3 hours tonight and it's pretty damn good. Graphics are what got me... by far one of the best. I love how you can shoot at a weapon cache and the rounds just start cooking off shooting everywhere!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down

FarCry 2 - New review Empty Re: FarCry 2 - New review

Post  Outpost 11th January 2009, 3:16 pm

I've seen some great user made maps for this game. This game may be around for awhile thanks to the modders. From the videos I've seen on youtube FC2 seems to have a fairly user friendly mapping application. That's freakin' great for those of us who are complete n00bs at creating game content. Crysis has a huge mod community, too. Games like these should be looked at by the clan as possible clan supported games. It sucks to shell out hard earned cash for a game but when it has lots of potentially good mods to extend the life of the game it could be a good investment.
Outpost
Outpost

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Nova 19th January 2009, 7:03 pm

I thought it was a brilliantly done game, but honestly, I can't play it any further. I can't stand how long it takes to get from point A to point B, it's just ridiculous. But, yeah, it's definitely an amazing game.
Nova
Nova
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadZombie 24th January 2009, 4:55 am

The single player's AI is like fighting damn terminators. But the muitplayer is flowing with imagination covered in user created maps i created three got 20 people to download it
DeadZombie
DeadZombie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum