[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far Cry 2, Thoughts and opinions...

2 posters

Go down

Far Cry 2, Thoughts and opinions... Empty Far Cry 2, Thoughts and opinions...

Post  FreedomToKill 24th October 2008, 10:58 pm

Well i just spent the last couple of days in the world of Far Cry 2, and yet again i'm disappointed in what was supposed to be a "nex-gen" experience.

I thought FC2 was supposed to rival the technology from Crysis, but it does not. There isn't much in the way of physics, the bodies do cheap animations before they go into a crappy ragdoll, branches fall of trees no matter where you shoot them, which seems more like a "trigger" than physics. The cars handle okay but it's nowhere near anything like the crysis series.

The gameplay is like a "wannabe" grand theft auto / Oblivion merger, but it fails. It's not a bad game, but it's definitely earning the 8.0-8.5 reviews it's getting.

This is not the Nex-Gen game alot of us were hoping for Sad

This was my GOTY prediction... i have now shifted to Fallout 3.

What do you guys think of FC2?
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://DBDClan.Com

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 2, Thoughts and opinions... Empty Re: Far Cry 2, Thoughts and opinions...

Post  Ghost02 28th October 2008, 4:16 am

Mixed. I LOVE the fire, but the meat of the game lacks. 20 min to get to an objective constantly harrased by Gaurds who just shoot and shoot and shoot. No real point, and bad gameplay. I look forward to Fallout 3 also.

Ghost02

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum