[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army11B Recruitment App.

2 posters

Go down

Army11B Recruitment App. Empty Army11B Recruitment App.

Post  Army11B 19th October 2008, 3:03 am

Name: Justin aka Army11B

In Game Name: Army11B 98th Div.

Who recruited you? [DBD] Thomson85 [CSM]

What [DBD] members have you played with? [DBD] Hard Cell

Why do you want to join [DBD]? Good server. Respectful clan members. Consistent players.
Army11B
Army11B

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Army11B Recruitment App. Empty Re: Army11B Recruitment App.

Post  Thomson85 19th October 2008, 3:05 am

****AUTOMATIC MESSAGE****

Welcome to [DBD]

You are a recruit under review by all current members. This thread, your recruitment thread, is to be used for people to welcome you into the clan, but also for members to post any good or bad opinions on your gameplay, in-game performance, attitude, mic usage, etc......

Once again, welcome to the clan, wear the tag with pride, and remember the more active you are, the quicker your recruitment phase will be and the faster you will be promoted!

Make sure to get GSC and get on and chat with us. Any questions, hit me up on steam or PM me on here.

Also, go to www.dbdclan.com and go to the download section for a list of all the things we recommend and use....GSC is on there... click a logo to download the application.

We also HIGHLY recommend you try our custom insurgency patch at: www.dbdclan.com, which is our newest version, V0.2 "Insurgency: DBD Edition"

Just be respectful of all players, especially [DBD] members, and founders. Get GSC so we can get to chatting while playing

Have any questions PM (Private Message) me on here or hit me up on steam! Enjoy

Also post in the forums...

if you've downloaded the patch, tell us what you thought of it under the TECH section of the forums!
Thomson85
Thomson85
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/littlerascle

Back to top Go down