[DBD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet!

5 posters

[DBD] Clan :: GAMES :: RnL

Go down

Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet! Empty Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet!

Post  FreedomToKill 12th October 2008, 7:20 am

If you have not Played this mod yet, please take the time to download it Cool

www.resistanceandliberation.com

Some Little things i love about this mod

1. there are 2 levels of iron sight, and the first one has the best sense of control i've ever felt with iron sights in a game. You have to play it to see what im talking about, but it really feels like your holding a gun, and moving it around, not just moving a cursor around the center of the screen.

2. You can only communicate with soldiers close by, and that includes germans. I often try to get the enemy to drop their weapons, if i sneak up on them, i love this aspect.

3. instead of hopping over things like most source mods, you hold space to climb over obstacles including large fences. You can pretty much climb anythign that appears climbable.

4. Your aim improves if you are with a squad, and if you are lone wolf you act more afraid, and have shakier aim.

5. Camera shakes realisticaly when you run

6. you can get wounded in many ways... if your leg gets shot you fall down and probably have a limp.... you can also get shot in the gut, fall down, and have only a couple seconds to live... you may or may not still have a gun in hand, but it's really amazing to actually have to wait to die sometimes, it gives it a very eerily realistic feeling. Other random events happen when you die as well, depending on where you get shot.

7. you sometimes drop your gun whenever you're shot, but not always

There are just tons of little things that this mod really gets right. It's sort of everything i hoped Brothers in Arms Hells highway MP would be, with lesser graphics.

Once this thing hits beta, it could be huge. Everyone here should give it a look.

www.resistanceandliberation.com

The biggest problem with this game is that not enough people play it. I want to play it right now but not a single person is playing. the servers only seem to populate during the day.
FreedomToKill
FreedomToKill
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://DBDClan.Com

Back to top Go down

Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet! Empty Re: Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet!

Post  Ghost02 12th October 2008, 2:53 pm

This game is addicting! Please download and PLAY it, we need players, not CS:S kiddies who look for 5min and then leave. Play the thing. Yes it get monotonis but it is an alpha and an MG patch is due soon!

Ghost02

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet! Empty Re: Download This Game, If you haven't played it yet!

Post  YnGBL00D 21st October 2008, 5:28 am

Sounds like a plan
I've already downloaded it...
And it looks unpopulated

I'll try it tommorow, graphics don't mean a thing, except that the game probly sucks if the graphics are good, and its probly fucking awesome if they aern't

Trying new shit = ftw
YnGBL00D
YnGBL00D

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-21

http://www.myspace.com/daf00l

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost02 21st October 2008, 2:00 pm

The Un-population may be the only downside.

Ghost02

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lt. Delta3811 1st April 2009, 10:42 pm

The game looks pretty good and sounds pretty cool especially with the effects like talking and getting shot so when i get a good wifi spot im gonna download it

Lt. Delta3811

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Spielkat 7th April 2009, 12:39 am

I just played this the other day and was really impressed. I hope the mod makes it out of alpha, which could be a challenge since they seem low on people.

Spielkat

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down